Scouse Bird Blogs #25 The most unsuccessful flounce from the internet ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her last week and she just looks like she’s put weight on.Definitely don’t think she wants anymore kids,she doesn’t seem to like the one she’s got…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always waft the skirts round like she’s Anne Widecombe learning to do a paso doble?
She always has to add that weird gormless expression as well, can’t think of another way to describe it, will have to take a screenshot next time I see it x

Reactions: 6
Is this her ham hand throttling the poor cannoli? (Notice the tacky wrist tattoo and thick as duck square acrylics) if so are things back on with Carlisi???
I don't think that's her tattoo, we all know she never really split with Carlisi too, it was a ploy to take the heat off him because his business was getting affected.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is this her ham hand throttling the poor cannoli? (Notice the tacky wrist tattoo and thick as duck square acrylics) if so are things back on with Carlisi???
Someone on the last thread said that things were never off with him but she was trying to throw the “trolls” off the scent 😅

Reactions: 7
Can’t blame the poor bloke for not wanting everyone knowing his business she became Italian overnight…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t blame the poor bloke for not wanting everyone knowing his business she became Italian overnight…
Literally transformed into Stefania Carlisi overnight.

She used to bum that Italian on her block back before the tory saga. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she was sniffing around one of them and they denied her. Act of revenge when poor Carlisi showed interest... try and get everyone to boycott under the whole tory situation as a cover.

I see you Goffredo (Jeff).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Literally transformed into Stefania Carlisi overnight.

She used to bum that Italian on her block back before the tory saga. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she was sniffing around one of them and they denied her. Act of revenge when poor Carlisi showed interest... try and get everyone to boycott under the whole tory situation as a cover.

I see you Goffredo (Jeff).
I remember that was the excuse as to why the shop was quiet. Nothing to to do with it being full of hugely overpriced shite…

Reactions: 5
I cannot take credit for this title as I’m sure I was quoting someone else. It’s an absolute corker though 🤣🤣🤣
it was me! My first thread title! I am deeply proud, DABs.

I just had the misfortune of watching that terrible reel. I think she forgot to put her Spanx on. That green dress is so unflattering, and watching her scowl at herself and wave herself off is just what she needs to do to every version of herself really 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
it was me! My first thread title! I am deeply proud, DABs.

I just had the misfortune of watching that terrible reel. I think she forgot to put her Spanx on. That green dress is so unflattering, and watching her scowl at herself and wave herself off is just what she needs to do to every version of herself really 🤣
Sorry @Staple I went back after @MariellaMac86 said it wasnt her title but couldnt find it, and now Ive found it and it wont let me edit the first post but anyway Well done its a belter 👏👏
9279E618-7299-444B-ABF8-E9BD9733B9F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I only came here to find out if she’s up the duff. Saw that reel and it defo looked like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that post has the girls profile tagged in it it’s not Jeff

Reactions: 3
Oh DABs, just been going through my Google photos to find something and found this gem I must have screenshot to laugh at with my mates two years ago
Why does she do that chin up in the air pose its horrendous
She looks special needs when she does that gormless face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.