Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Why does she always waft the skirts round like she’s Anne Widecombe learning to do a paso doble?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lala22

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her purely because I’m not over the fact I was expecting her to be unveiled as some sort of Alex Gerard/coleen Rooney crossed with Carrie Bradshaw type and we got that walking yeast infection instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What SCOUSE BIRD actually no what self respecting WOMAN goes on holiday without getting their nails infilled or a fresh set done!!!! Jeff for the billionth time you do NOT represent me you arl boot!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

wishlistofcrapreturns

Morning DABs! Happy Mother’s Day and for those who are struggling today I am thinking of you.

I don’t know about you but being a mum is hard, financially I am lucky in that our son doesn’t have to worry about lack or food or heating, we are well paid but we are not rolling round in designer clothes and £1000 trainers either. This weekend coming we are going to the masked singer in the arena, three tickets were like £170!! This is an Easter gift. I’ll be absolutely fuming if she is gifted any you know. There are places I won’t go now like otterspool as they gift far too much to influencers and I think that they should give tickets to food banks etc to give to a family that may have a birthday coming up that they don’t have money for, i help out at a foobank and there are people not taking potatoes as they can’t afford the gas to cook them so going on days out for some people is never gonna happen. Sick of this influencer culture, it’s making the world a worse place for our kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Shazblag

VIP Member
So its okay for the pile on to the Italian food place that catered to the tories which she took part in but when one of her buddies sell a feature to the scum she wants the hate to stop, because the blogger didn't know how scousers felt about the scum, maybe the Italians next door didn't know how scousers felt about Tories and she could have ‘educated’ them instead of slating them and its also okay to sell Tory and scum jewellery and not contribute the money she is making on the back of it to the HJC. And also take the tory money to staff the shop of shite. Double standards.

Reactions: 30

Ms LPBR

I’m sorry right, but any mum that can’t be arsed seeing their kid on Mother’s Day isn’t a fucking mother. I’m separated from my child’s dad but despite whatever private arrangements we may have they see their mum on Mother’s Day and their dad on Father’s Day. Paul may be a bit of a sort, but I doubt he’s denied her access today. Sorry love you are utter scum…END OF!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's really grating on me crying poverty asking everyone to shop local and buy her sh... Tatt from her shop then she's on like her 4th holiday this year without the kid... Meanwhile there's people out there who can't even afford to take their kids to Blackpool... Tory behavior... She's a proper whopper!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I can’t cope that Carlisi , the absolute cheese string , is into amateur boxing.
Annddddd, his bird goes and watches him in ball gowns and flat plastic shoes.
how can she not realise she is absolute parody?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MaybeItsMaybelline

I’m still not over the fact she did a “goodbye I’m leaving social media” video, loads of people saying bye to her etc...then didn’t leave and didn’t mention the incident ever again 😳 The shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m absolutely howling at her getting all ‘dolled up’ (she looked like a sack of shite) and posing on insta as if she’s going the races when really she was watching it all on the telly 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27