Scouse Bird Blogs #25 The most unsuccessful flounce from the internet ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the wonderful @MariellaMac86 for the thread title way back when Jeff declared she was leaving social media for patreon, but she never did.

Can some smart troll do a brilliant witty recap please.
5404733D-C313-4CE3-9753-41E5E7780F51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot take credit for this title as I’m sure I was quoting someone else. It’s an absolute corker though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her posts Is that her modelling in the latest closet reel or taking the piss

Reactions: 5
I actually wish I had even a smidgeon of her self confidence. I've never seen someone who loves herself the way she does....actually scrap that. I have.
ZSM, Amanda Harrington, Mrs Meldrum, Cheryl "woof mamma" Taylor to name but a few.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Far too much confidence for a grock especially with a pot belly in the green frock.

Too early for a thread title! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she always waft the skirts round like she’s Anne Widecombe learning to do a paso doble?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually wish I had even a smidgeon of her self confidence. I've never seen someone who loves herself the way she does....actually scrap that. I have.
ZSM, Amanda Harrington, Mrs Meldrum, Cheryl "woof mamma" Taylor to name but a few.
Woof mama .....🤣🤣 I'm in me coffin if anyone needs me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nooooooo she cannot bring another poor kid into this world. She's a bleeping horror of a "mother"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
DABs I’ve been harrished! Spending time with my kid during half term something Jeffrey wouldn’t know!! The scruffy twit

Thanks for the thread @Shazblag xoxo 💋

Reactions: 13
Her little girls life seems so scattered the last thing I’d be doing would be having another baby when she barely sees the child she’s already got.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
59FB706B-8EB8-4F0F-B7CC-41C3D7E67543.png

She needs to take a note from her mate lala ‘having a platform doesn’t mean you’re an expert in everything’

Also gang, I think she’s just fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.