Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather go to Pontins. And anyway, that’ll be for tourists. Most Liverpool really would choose Pontins or Haven cos no one can bear her.

Speaking of duck ugly material, what the frig is that top she’s got on 🤢 olive green satin with black lace. Whoever she’s trying to impress at that caravan is in for an absolute treat

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Wow ! Green satin and black lace for Rhyl with her daughter ! Deffo a dude with her. Cannot imagine how minty the old caravan was 🤮🤮🤮🤮

What the duck is that post about haters eventually imitating her. She is delusional. I can imagine every one on here not wanting to hold a single trait of hers ever.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that post about haters eventually imitating her. She is delusional. I can imagine every one on here not wanting to hold a single trait of hers ever.
Purely impossible for some people to understand that you can dislike someone without feeling an ounce of jealousy towards them. Her life looks pretty empty to me, it’s all superficial, at the end of the day non of it matters and it’s hard for someone so narcissistic to understand that the life she’s living isn’t one we all aspire to have.
If eventually imitating her means I go home to an empty child free house every night then bleeping shoot me now.

Reactions: 14
She oooooooozes narcissism.... and has the cheek to call others out on it!

She’s absolutely off her box isn’t she. I’m sound being me you know

Reactions: 2
You know the way a liar shouts louder and louder that they're telling the truth, even when they've been caught out? I feel like that's what she's doing now with the constanct tattle snipes. She realises people can see through her but she still bangs on like she's the Queen of the Mersey and pushing her hypocritical posts on us and expecting people to take her at face value. Problem is nobody knows which face she wants us to look at anymore. The tudor "expert", the voodoo parrot summoning universe delivery "expert" or the gin shop bint who thinks people will pay £40 for something you could get in Aldi for a fiver. Game is nearly over love. T'raaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know the way a liar shouts louder and louder that they're telling the truth, even when they've been caught out? I feel like that's what she's doing now with the constanct tattle snipes. She realises people can see through her but she still bangs on like she's the Queen of the Mersey and pushing her hypocritical posts on us and expecting people to take her at face value. Problem is nobody knows which face she wants us to look at anymore. The tudor "expert", the voodoo parrot summoning universe delivery "expert" or the gin shop bint who thinks people will pay £40 for something you could get in Aldi for a fiver. Game is nearly over love. T'raaaaa
That’s her problem...she thinks she’s famous, everyone else knows she ain’t tit and she can’t cope that people are seeing her for what she really is

all these posts about sex and “lads” are making me cringe SO hard. imagine when cora is old enough to understand and sees her ma's desperate attempts of staying relevant by plastering her legs akimbo on Instagram 🤢

Reactions: 12
What about when she starts school in about 4 or 5 years kids can be cruel and they’ll find out from their mums what she’s been putting online and that’s a scary thought.

She’s just a bad ming 🤣🤣🙈

What about when she starts school in about 4 or 5 years kids can be cruel and they’ll find out from their mums what she’s been putting online and that’s a scary thought.
Cora starts school this September. She’s 4.

I
Cora starts school this September. She’s 4.
I mean when she’s about 8 or 9 sorry, when kids are old enough to get onto things if their mums tell them what her mums been putting online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.