Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.. I’m no SB fan but some of these comments about her weight and appearance are plain nasty 🤢 Must be hard being bleeping perfect
You obviously didn’t follow her in the early days or you have a short memory. She went out of her way to shame people for how they looked and encouraged others to do so. Circle of sheow anyone? She could get away with that when she wasn’t the face of the brand, now we all know how she looks and dresses she’s had to reinvent her public persona.

Must be hard for her poor kid being abandoned as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think Cora will make an appearance on the gram this weekend 🤣🤣 caravan time woohoo!

Reactions: 10
Circle of sheowwwww

I’ll just leave that there x
Remember she would ask people to send pictures of outfits they’d seen at the races for the circle or show? I mean, she’d argue there was a ‘circle of fab’ too but the whole thing was vile.
Worse than the daily mail! How ironic that when she was photographed at the races herself she was picked apart for how she looked.

Reactions: 11
You obviously didn’t follow her in the early days or you have a short memory. She went out of her way to shame people for how they looked and encouraged others to do so. Circle of sheow anyone? She could get away with that when she wasn’t the face of the brand, now we all know how she looks and dresses she’s had to reinvent her public persona.

I did follow her then, but I don’t buy into the whole “because she rips peoples appearances it’s ok for others to do it”. Attacking how anyone looks or what they weigh is a bleep move, end of

Think Cora will make an appearance on the gram this weekend 🤣🤣 caravan time woohoo!
[QUOTE="Curiousgeorge, post: 989801,

I did follow her then, but I don’t buy into the whole “because she rips peoples appearances it’s ok for others to do it”. Attacking how anyone looks or what they weigh is a bleep move, end of

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Curiousgeorge, post: 989801,

Think you’re on the wrong website hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ve been on here 3 weeks “hun” didn’t realise you were the keeper of the comments
Nobody said I was, but I’m not here to school other people on what I think is a step too far or not. The point I was trying to make hun, is that if you want to see praise heaped upon the people you’re choosing to search for you’re in the wrong place.

Reactions: 7
Nobody said I was, but I’m not here to school other people on what I think is a step too far or not. The point I was trying to make hun, is that if you want to see praise heaped upon the people you’re searching for you’re in the wrong place.
I don’t want to praise heap upon anyone hun, but it’s a gossip forum not a place to rip someone’s appearance.. it was created for another purpose but evolved into a place someone can be called a slag bag, fat etc vile. If I was trying to school people on what to say I would have addressed them directly, have a nice evening

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to praise heap upon anyone hun, but it’s a gossip forum not a place to rip someone’s appearance.. it was created for another purpose but evolved into a place someone can be called a slag bag, fat etc vile. If I was trying to school people on what to say I would have addressed them directly, have a nice evening
Thanks for the tattle history lesson, only been on here 3 weeks ya see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d rather be called a fat slag over a bad mother any day of week (yes, I myself have insinuated she’s an absent mum) my point is, you can’t pick and choose what insults you get on your high horse over. Liking comments about her being a crap ma but then pulling people up cos they called her man head 🤣🤷‍♀️ Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d rather be called a fat slag over a bad mother any day of week (yes, I myself have insinuated she’s an absent mum) my point is, you can’t pick and choose what insults you get on your high horse over. Liking comments about her being a crap ma but then pulling people up cos they called her man head 🤣🤷‍♀️ Please.
I haven’t liked comments about her being a crap ma coz I don’t know if she is or isn’t 🤭

In her nans house, there was toys all over place, including the living room. This house shows no evidence of a child living there, it’s all Gin cabinets and vile neon lights 🤢 , the living room is like what you’d make it look like for a photo to sell it. You walk into my brothers house and you instantly know a child lives there; drawings on the wall from nursery; I’ve nearly broke my neck tripping over Thomas the Tank Engine they don’t have time to put away hardly. There’s your evidence

Reactions: 2
In her nans house, there was toys all over place, including the living room. This house shows no evidence of a child living there, it’s all Gin cabinets and vile neon lights 🤢 , the living room is like what you’d make it look like for a photo to sell it. You walk into my brothers house and you instantly know a child lives there; drawings on the wall from nursery; I’ve nearly broke my neck tripping over Thomas the Tank Engine they don’t have time to put away hardly. There’s your evidence
My child is around the same age as Cora, I work too and for the first few years I was self employed. It would be literally impossible to balance what she’s doing - the social side of it and have enough time in the day for your child. I know most mums work nowadays, but they don’t come home from work then go back out every night until the early hours or piss off for a week at a time abroad. She’s a single mum now which would make it even harder. Cora lives with her dad 100%. She’s chosen her lifestyle over her daughter. She was still making money and still had the shop when she had Cora full time so it’s not about lack of time or wanting to put her career first for financial stability for Cora in the future. She’s just disgustingly selfish yet she’s crying about tories.
I’ve said before that she used to come across as a really loving mum, so this has baffled me. I also found it strange the way she’d allowed Cora to go abroad with her ex’s new girlfriend who’d only been on the scene 5 minutes. She might of been a lovely girl but its not fair to introduce kids to brand new partners after 12 minutes who inevitably disappear 6 months down the line when the relationship crumbles.

She’ll never sell it with all that shite in there! I’d get a bleeping headache just looking at it. Her neighbours dislike her.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see who the next poor bastard gets the Gusto treatment with a bottle or prosecco to go. Go somewhere else 🙄
She's allllllways in Gusto cos she's mates with Carolyn Hughes who does PR in Liverpool and hosts every single event at Gusto, The Florist or The Hilton so I presume she's got some free dinner or discounted bevvies arrangement. Why try any of Liverpool's amazing independent restaurants when you can get WAG chain Italian for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha. And everything is always ‘the best thing I’ve ever tasted’. Is it really though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.