Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s monstrous. If she wasn’t so obnoxious she’d be half likeable. Her ex husband was ok but nothing special but that other bleeping thing was equally monstrous

Reactions: 3
She's a mid thirties mother acting like she's an early 20s singleton and trying to be relevant it's embarrassing and I'm sure everyone around her personally thinks the same. I feel so sad for her daughter as she never seems to have a day off just for her, taking her to museums or activities, always at events or pumping her face full of filler. I couldn't imagine not having that special time with my daughter.

Reactions: 11
How old is she? Is she 35 or 36. She’s someone’s mother eeee

I was going to say she can’t be making any money from Instagram, her engagement rate is 0.2 %. Then I saw ‘duck Boy Crack’ and now it doesn’t really matter. Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is acting like how a lot of people do in their late teens/early twenties thinking they are cool or edgy because they are into “bad boys/duck boys”...no one is impressed!

Reactions: 2
She hogs herself to death, I dont get it at all. Her face is longer than her life expectancy, she needs to get over herself seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone on the last thread said she looks like The Vivienne from drag race and you can’t unsee it! Of course the moose will read that and take it as some sort of a compliment cos that’s how deluded she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on the last thread said she looks like The Vivienne from drag race and you can’t unsee it! Of course the moose will read that and take it as some sort of a compliment cos that’s how deluded she is
She didn't even know or mention Vivienne until she won drag race. Viv has always given us far better content than her anyway. Leech.

• Heart
Wow.. I’m no SB fan but some of these comments about her weight and appearance are plain nasty 🤢 Must be hard being bleeping perfect

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Wouldnt know anything about being perfect but I dont act like im totally gorgeous and label myself ‘fuckboy crack’
I can’t actually believe anyone would call themselves that!?! Actually mortified for her 😫😂

Another example of her bullshit double standards....sitting in her car fake crying during the election cos of all the homeless people and austerity and those struggling etc- for attention and likes and followers and to sell her tat; no other reason! Then compares herself to a “crackhead”....come on Stefanny you’re making this too easy, ya plantpot 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.