Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Night out with man head Nicky. Wtf was Nicky wearing on her head šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m all for sustainable fashion but duck girl that dress is never off your back !

at least every hour

Weedy house šŸ¤£

She forgets her brand. She forgets whatā€™s already been published. Everything is rushed and fucked up without proper planning.

What will we get to see today? Iā€™m gonna guess more manic false laughter over something not remotely funny. Swipe up to buy a shite diary for a quid. No sign of Cora... and something about positivity
Tattle bingo! Iā€™m calling more meffy outfit selfies, prob a gym wear outfit sheā€™s shoehorned her fat ass into

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what, my nans house was built the time as hers and now Iā€™m buying my nans house. Itā€™s my favourite place and even if I ever sold it to move somewhere else, Iā€™d never slag it off ever - didnā€™t she call it a 1970s terrace house?probably the best built houses around the stupid scruff.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she insisted someone else had ā€œhacked and sold her pageā€ for clickbait and thatā€™s why she came out of anonymity? Firstly who was she kidding!? Who would want to buy a page of recycled stolen, memes for a start?
I think she was on her arse back then but itā€™s been a slippery shitshow since then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she insisted someone else had ā€œhacked and sold her pageā€ for clickbait and thatā€™s why she came out of anonymity? Firstly who was she kidding!? Who would want to buy a page of recycled stolen, memes for a start?
I think she was on her arse back then but itā€™s been a slippery shitshow since then
I remember she accused people of circulating her photo and some other parody accounts. Turns out she did it herself on purpose as she wanted to be known

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The first time I recall her being properly outed was when the echo published a pic of her in 2014 at Aintree wearing the hat and outfit sheā€™d been posting about on her SBP account and people were gobsmacked this was whoā€™d been behind the account all along. Not that I think Steph is ugly btw, but she wasnā€™t what anyone had in their head and in no position to put anyone in a circle of show! She was a scruff from Kirkdale who was getting designer clothes for free and shaming normal working girls for their taste in clothes etc. Look at those naturally plump lips though girls... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The first time I recall her being properly outed was when the echo published a pic of her in 2014 at Aintree wearing the hat and outfit sheā€™d been posting about on her SBP account and people were gobsmacked this was whoā€™d been behind the account all along. Not that I think Steph is ugly btw, but she wasnā€™t what anyone had in their head and in no position to put anyone in a circle of show! She was a scruff from Kirkdale who was getting designer clothes for free and shaming normal working girls for their taste in clothes etc. Look at those naturally plump lips though girls... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Remarkable thin top lip that...... considering she says sheā€™s naturally blessed with large ones

That photo! Looks like she could only afford to whiten a few front teeth. Those eyebrows were shocking!!!!! Mark Melia dress is bleugh on her. And that headpiece was probably chosen to make her seem more feminine and failed bad !

Reactions: 2
Yeah this is deffo what i remember about her being outed!

So now sally apparently apologized.... where's the screenshot of the message of that hun??? Oh yeah there isn't one coz the whole thing was bullshit to begin with! Wonder how many blag accounts she has to send herself 'nasty' messages??

Her hair was also that tacky brown/red colour that was all the rage in 2010 šŸ¤£ and she was a decent size
She had a personal account called boobleyboo, not sure if it still exists but it was never too hard to figure out who was behind the SBP account -she was just careful not to post her face on there.
It must have been stressful tbh, she was a plain, size 14 girl masquerading as some scouse queen with a wag lifestyle and I remember there were some brutal comments when that picture was published. Her style is bleeping atrocious, it astounds me that she ever felt like she could pull anyone else apart.

So now sally apparently apologized.... where's the screenshot of the message of that hun??? Oh yeah there isn't one coz the whole thing was bullshit to begin with! Wonder how many blag accounts she has to send herself 'nasty' messages??
Yep I also think Sally doesnā€™t exist, Steph has just made it seem like her and Sally have had it out so that she doesnā€™t look like the bully she is.

Reactions: 6
I remember when this happened and my friend saying to me ā€˜have you seen scousebird at the races?ā€™ And I said ā€˜no, whatā€™s she like?ā€™ And she said ā€˜not what youā€™d expect at allā€™.

When she was anon and mainly on twitter I found her really funny and relatable as a scouser (I even got one of those ā€˜donā€™t speak to me until Iā€™ve had me coffeeā€™ mugs). Remember her logo used to be Coleen Rooney in rollers... I always imagined her to look more like that (obvs not Coleen) but more of a curly blow blonde type of girl. Didnā€™t expect a fashion-backward Tudor goth tbh. - that comment might make me a tattle troll but sheā€™s done her fair share of criticising strangers for their fashion choices #circleofsheeeow

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember when this happened and my friend saying to me ā€˜have you seen scousebird at the races?ā€™ And I said ā€˜no, whatā€™s she like?ā€™ And she said ā€˜not what youā€™d expect at allā€™.

When she was anon and mainly on twitter I found her really funny and relatable as a scouser (I even got one of those ā€˜donā€™t speak to me until Iā€™ve had me coffeeā€™ mugs). Remember her logo used to be Coleen Rooney in rollers... I always imagined her to look more like that (obvs not Coleen) but more of a curly blow blonde type of girl. Didnā€™t expect a fashion-backward Tudor goth tbh. - that comment might make me a tattle troll but sheā€™s done her fair share of criticising strangers for their fashion choices #circleofsheeeow
fashion-backward Tudor goth šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tudor Goth hahaha

Remember when the pair of them got proper on their high horse and said they didnā€™t want to raise their daughter in a place where if you googled Kirkdale the first picture was a burnt out car. Well heā€™s not a stones throw away from there now is he haha and sheā€™s forever a scal anyway. Be careful what you say

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
(Spoken like pod on snog marry avoid) She's a narcissistic, cheap, badly dressed and outdated ol'hoe who needs the 'horrendously absent mother' to the 'please go away and actually parent your child' makeover! In 3, 2, 1..... nope... not gonna happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tudor Goth hahaha

Remember when the pair of them got proper on their high horse and said they didnā€™t want to raise their daughter in a place where if you googled Kirkdale the first picture was a burnt out car. Well heā€™s not a stones throw away from there now is he haha and sheā€™s forever a scal anyway. Be careful what you say
I remember her saying quote ā€œCora has won the womb lottery being able to grow up in such a placeā€ Crosby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember her saying quote ā€œCora has won the womb lottery being able to grow up in such a placeā€ Crosby!!
I mean i don't know much about Coras dad but from what I've seen he's a really good dad and has her happiness as his number one priority!

I mean i don't know much about Coras dad but from what I've seen he's a really good dad and has her happiness as his number one priority!
She used to seem like a really good mum, I donā€™t know whatā€™s gone wrong. Itā€™s evident she never has the poor kid. But yeh I agree, he seems like a great dad and she seems to be doted on by his parents, sheā€™s their only grandchild.

He seems well happier since leaving Steph aswellšŸ¤£ canā€™t say I blame him, she sucks the soul out of youšŸ˜¶

Canā€™t wait to see who the next poor bastard gets the Gusto treatment with a bottle or prosecco to go. Go somewhere else šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
She really hasn't got a clue how she comes off with her double standards all the time. There's only 1 annoying personality vacuum and it isn't Claudia Winkleman šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.