Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So profound and wise, ‘eh! The bleeping kip of it 😂🤢
i remember she was laughing her head off about the woman I think it was an Mp sayin about the tories mugs etc being unlawful. I mean, not that anyone would be arsed to sue her but the woman was entirely correct the statements on the mugs are defamation and so is today’s statement from the bath 🤣🤣🤣

If I was a brand I wonder be anywhere bleeping near her put it that way 🤣

Reactions: 2
What is she doing letting that girl post on the shops insta from that grubby kitchen??
Then doing ANOTHER bath post with some more horrific fake laughter. I’m the nosiest person in the world and I never unfollow anyone but that was the final nail in the coffin. Bye hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i remember she was laughing her head off about the woman I think it was an Mp sayin about the tories mugs etc being unlawful. I mean, not that anyone would be arsed to sue her but the woman was entirely correct the statements on the mugs are defamation and so is today’s statement from the bath 🤣🤣🤣

If I was a brand I wonder be anywhere bleeping near her put it that way 🤣
whats unlawful is the price £10 for a mug 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion: Trolls, Gin and the Law of Attraction: is there a bandwagon she won’t jump on?

Reactions: 12
Her bleeping fake laugh 😩

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa for absolutely no reason, constantly!!!

Steph, you’re not funny!!!

She sounds like Pete Burns when she talks and the foghorn laugh whilst she wrinkles her nose .... eurgh. I see her totally different now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Lockdown preaching from the bath, promoting knock off antibody tests on her front path.

(She was outside on some deck chair thing outside when she was going on about how indestructible she is now that shes bought a Lithuanian finger prick test)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why why why does everything have to relate back to sex with her. We get it you’ve not had sex in lockdown but not everything has to be about penis.

Say this cause of her video about PT doing clamshells with a resistance band and she calls it a penis welcomer 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Thinks she’s in her twenties, cringe and tat aplenty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Selling her Gash for Gak and Spanish Flash hates the Tories but will take their cash

She has showed that shop half empty today particularly the face masks, bath bombs gin and wax melts. Anyone else reckon steps pilfering her own stock for her own use?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gagging over her and this new mate mazi, always suspicious of girls that constantly change their bessie mate, Wheres Nikki, Lizzie etc

Reactions: 6
I was watching her stories and it got stuck on this face...
Lovely.
As for using all her products, her house must smell like a really cheap version of a Lush shop. 🤢

Maybe it's to mask the smell off her bits 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I was watching her stories and it got stuck on this face...
Lovely.
As for using all her products, her house must smell like a really cheap version of a Lush shop. 🤢

Maybe it's to mask the smell off her bits 🤦‍♀️
I think the competitors of whoever does her fillers should be paying her, because that mug is a billboard NOT to go there and find someone better.

Face like a robber's dog.

• Haha
I think the competitors of whoever does her fillers should be paying her, because that mug is a billboard NOT to go there and find someone better.

Face like a robber's dog.
[/QUOTE

😂😂 that’s a saying I’ve not heard for a LONG time !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.