Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the last place I’d want people to see me is in the bath or in bed - why does she film every story from there?! Absolutely weird 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like the last place I’d want people to see me is in the bath or in bed - why does she film every story from there?! Absolutely weird 😂
I half admire her no fucks attitude. Just sat off in her own dirt for 2 hours looking like a jacket spud.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be bored as duck to film in the bath. No amount of imperial leather can wash her clean minty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion: Trolls, Gin and the Law of Attraction: is there a bandwagon she won’t jump on?
I’ve added a bit to cover all Scousebirdblogs bases 😂

Thread Suggestion: Trolls, Gin and the Law of Attraction: is there a bandwagon or cock she won’t jump on?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve added a bit to cover all Scousebirdblogs bases 😂

Thread Suggestion: Trolls, Gin and the Law of Attraction: is there a bandwagon or cock she won’t jump on?
😂😂

Bath bombs, gin & law of attraction, you can buy her tatt from Ali Express, their price is a fraction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: ScouseBird says duck the Tories as she sells tat from her bath on her InstaStories

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she has the gall to post that crabby looking utility room on her grid.. the work surface looks sooooo grotty! At least KHM actually has an objectively nice house.. eeeek
And KHM's got a bleedin' DJ in her utility room!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Steph thinks she looks like Kate winslet we think she looks more like Pete with A dicklet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.