Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I half admire her no fucks attitude. Just sat off in her own dirt for 2 hours looking like a jacket spud.
I shouldn’t have laughed at this as much as I did because I look like a sprouting king edward 99% of the time, but ffs 😂 jacket spud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she growing herbs in her outside drain??! 🤮 trying to hide the drain pipes with plants, gross

• Haha
Reactions: 3
photo shopped much? That skirting board and wall are curved. Putting the mirror at an angle should throw off a photo shopped piccie. Dunno who she's trying to kid that her face is bigger than her waist. Tit!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
photo shopped much? That skirting board and wall are curved. Putting the mirror at an angle should throw off a photo shopped piccie. Dunno who she's trying to kid that her face is bigger than her waist. Tit!!
Shes photoshopped her right tit completely off, its concave in that picture

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahahaaaaa I didn't even notice the right tit! Just the different sized skirting boards behind her. Funny AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who carries round them ‘I’m dead posh I’m from....’ bags. Surely she’s not sold many of them because bleeping hell that’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she growing herbs in her outside drain??! 🤮 trying to hide the drain pipes with plants, gross
I don’t understand why you would have it all in the front like that her drive hasn’t even got gates someone on their way home pissed will well have them off!

If I see these pjs one more time it will be too soon 🙄 every influenza and their nan has a pair

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She forgot to do one of her hips. One bulges more than the other. Those thighs don't match that stomach and waist either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont know, and I don't think its 100% been said. Her ex husband Paul seemed like a good guy - too good for her - so if anything, it's likely she got fed up and bored as she seems like someone who always wants more, gets bored then discards it/him.
Her ex was no good that was clear from early on in the relationship. He got caught messaging holly henderson aka jeannette Worthington. She outed him on either Twitter or instagram I cant remember which
He came back and said he didnt know who she was (in public) and she was like well why are you messaging me then weirdo as I know you are with steph. Paul her ex didnt know they knew each other. Steph still stayed with him though but he did show his true colours early on..

I followed and knew steph (kind of long story) from the very beginning she has changed and not for the better..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.