Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those smelly stick things in her toilet £19! Can smell them from 2 rooms away for £19 I’d want to be able to smell them from Litherland! .. and 2 rooms away ..a washing machine in the hallway is not a utility room!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the MLMs move on to the Spanish Zoflora or whatever crap it is and undercut her 🤣 you just know she makes a hefty margin. Who wants sugar skulls anymore? Even b&m sacked that off in 2014.

I’ve said it before but scouse twitter is “the werst”. The Tory shouts made me cringe, especially when they were acting like some elite society then capitalised on their “banter”, bit Tory of them, no? 🤔 another account in that clique would just rob memes and pass them off as his own, now he’s getting local freebies but doesn’t declare #AD on anything. Tramps.
Are you on about Super Noodle side-parting (😉😉) there? I agree with you, they’re all bad mings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm weird. The page has changed its name again now to “psychoexgirlfriends”
I can’t see any Consultant Clinic posts on there but if there is you can guarantee it’s nothing to do with Steph. She hasn’t had any work done by those cranks at the CC
Cranks? Oooh is there tea about the Consultant Clinic? ☕👀

Reactions: 3
Hahaha they are all mings. Have they got any mates outside of Twitter were they can just go out instead of shouting about it over Twitter or instagram. But then you can take a squad picture then I suppose. Shame isn’t it.

Imagine your only relevance is a tweet read out on an advert, so much do that you have to put it in your bio! 🙈😂 Bet she even robbed that off someone else, like all her other posts/memes

Reactions: 1
The wanting to know when the Liverpool Uprising was going to start annoyed me (not anything to do with BAME) just knowing that some dick heads will go to cause to trouble and loot, how about the uprising starts in Crosby and her shop gets looted first! Bet she wouldn't be encouraging a Liverpool uprising then.

I always liked scouse bird and found you lot because she was slagging you all off on her facebook, so I came to read and its like you lot opened my eyes. She's past her best really, she's out of date, too old to be constantly talking about dick and her shop does sell stuff you can buy from China for pennies. So thanks Steph, thanks for opening my eyes.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

Steph wants the pyramid schemes to stop, when will she realise her shop is a flop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The wanting to know when the Liverpool Uprising was going to start annoyed me (not anything to do with BAME) just knowing that some dick heads will go to cause to trouble and loot, how about the uprising starts in Crosby and her shop gets looted first! Bet she wouldn't be encouraging a Liverpool uprising then.

I always liked scouse bird and found you lot because she was slagging you all off on her facebook, so I came to read and its like you lot opened my eyes. She's past her best really, she's out of date, too old to be constantly talking about dick and her shop does sell stuff you can buy from China for pennies. So thanks Steph, thanks for opening my eyes.
It could be said that she’s trying to incite it and last time I checked inciting a riot or violence was a crime! She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about

she needs to stop filming in the bath no one wants that mental image! But on the bright side least she’s out the bed! Funny how she sits in her ‘garden’.. no that’s your drive love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she has the gall to post that crabby looking utility room on her grid.. the work surface looks sooooo grotty! At least KHM actually has an objectively nice house.. eeeek

Reactions: 2

Exactly the same for me. Then I went down the Mrs Hinch rabbit hole on here and my eyes were opened even more! This influencer industry is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the story on Scousebirdshop insta? An over exaggerated reaction to an American woman making a cup of tea all so they can promote "Scouse Bird Teabags" 💀

• Sick
Has anyone seen the story on Scousebirdshop insta? An over exaggerated reaction to an American woman making a cup of tea all so they can promote "Scouse Bird Teabags" 💀

Yes, “and just like PG Tips and Yorkshire tea, Scousebird tea is not a racist tea”.....

I mean I know she means well but She should have said stands against racism. The way she’s said it she’s inadvertently suggested all other tea brands are racist. From her bath.

Reactions: 3
Yes, “and just like PG Tips and Yorkshire tea, Scousebird tea is not a racist tea”.....

I mean I know she means well but She should have said stands against racism. The way she’s said it she’s inadvertently suggested all other tea brands are racist. From her bath.
So profound and wise, ‘eh! The bleeping kip of it 😂🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.