Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t really anything to do with Stefanny but I’m asking anyway!! Hoping there are some actual “Scousebirds” following this thread that can answer - what’s the deal with with Spanish cleaning products ?! I’ve never heard about or seen these anywhere but on “scouse” accounts. Steph sells them, that other bloody scouse loon bag - Sallie Axl posted about them ages ago, plus one of “Scouse Twitter” brigade posted about them. What makes them so special & why is it such a secret scouser thing ! I’m dead intrigued !!
I bought some after a clothing boutique I went into, smelled amazing. I bought the liquid & conditioner for clothes. The air fresher spray and the floor cleaner. Didn’t continue with the clothing stuff as I like to change brands/conditioner as I find I can’t smell it after a bit. I love the floor cleaner though, it does make the house smell lovely. Way better than flash. I reorder the pink floor cleaner off eBay as I love it so much. Air freshener is very strong, don’t really use that. They are basically heavily scented products, that do smell nice.

Reactions: 1
This isn’t really anything to do with Stefanny but I’m asking anyway!! Hoping there are some actual “Scousebirds” following this thread that can answer - what’s the deal with with Spanish cleaning products ?! I’ve never heard about or seen these anywhere but on “scouse” accounts. Steph sells them, that other bloody scouse loon bag - Sallie Axl posted about them ages ago, plus one of “Scouse Twitter” brigade posted about them. What makes them so special & why is it such a secret scouser thing ! I’m dead intrigued !!
Scouser here. I have no idea. I’ve never heard of them or seen anybody own them. Then again, I don’t know any scouse girls like those two either.

Reactions: 7
They’ll have just paid to promote/market them from a UK stockist. It’s not a scouse thing as far as I’m aware. Although one time when on holiday in Spain a family member grabbed one of the maids and asked what it was they sprayed in the room as it was lovely. Not sure if it was just some concoction they made or any of those products.
If it was such a big amazing thing I imagine the suppliers would be wanting Mrs Hinch to flog them instead.

Reactions: 5
Im a scouser. Never heard of them, i just get whatever is on offer to be honest 🤣🤣

She is just pushing it to make money, her accent is exaggerated anyway along with her lip smacking and fake cackle. No scouse girls are like this its all a narcissist show to make a few quid.

• Haha
I thought that about her accent, it’s so exaggerated. I don’t think anyone else in Liverpool sounds like her?!

As for the cleaning products - no idea 😂 Maybe just a gimmick, thinking they’re exclusive cos they’re from Spain/can’t get them anywhere else?!

Reactions: 3
I thought that about her accent, it’s so exaggerated. I don’t think anyone else in Liverpool sounds like her?!

As for the cleaning products - no idea 😂 Maybe just a gimmick, thinking they’re exclusive cos they’re from Spain/can’t get them anywhere else?!
I’ve bought them off ebay before now😂😂

Im a scouser. Never heard of them, i just get whatever is on offer to be honest 🤣🤣

She is just pushing it to make money, her accent is exaggerated anyway along with her lip smacking and fake cackle. No scouse girls are like this its all a narcissist show to make a few quid.
the female John Bishop- no one in Runcorn talks like him! 🥴😂

• Haha
A friend of mine said the same “can’t stand her fake scouse accent” I was like, huh, but she’s from Kirkdale it can’t be fake surely. This was when I realised that so many of my mates had unfollowed her and I was the only one left.

Reactions: 4
Wow - best mate nickys birthday and she’s been so lucky to receive ........... a bottle of Scouse bird gin!!!! What a bleeping creature you are Steph !!!! Buy your mate a bleeping gift and don’t be such a tight ass flabby fanny flap bleep

Reactions: 9
A friend of mine said the same “can’t stand her fake scouse accent” I was like, huh, but she’s from Kirkdale it can’t be fake surely. This was when I realised that so many of my mates had unfollowed her and I was the only one left.
She said she lived in Kirkdale in her nans old house she didnt say she was from there. She talks like shes from Southport or Birkenhead but she calls everyone else a wool 🤣🤣🤣

That video where Cora is asking her to put her phone away speaks volumes. Little nit. Bet she doesn’t kick off like with with her dad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor kids probably sick of having a phone constantly shoved in her face for insta content when she’s with her mother

Why is she posting about not having any sense of smell or taste for a week (well known symptom of Covid by now) it’s like she’s doing it for attention and why are you passing your daughter back and forth? She needs to be with either one of you for two bleeping weeks it’s not hard, especially since you keep talking about how one of you has to self isolate and now she’s talking about having symptoms, just crappy parenting. Simple.

Reactions: 6
That video of Cora is so bad!! Steffany must be on her phone constantly!! I wish she would make Cora wear her glasses too or push to get her eyes fixed, it'll only get harder to get fixed as she get older or harder to get her to wear glasses as she gets older!

Reactions: 6
That video of Cora is so bad!! Steffany must be on her phone constantly!! I wish she would make Cora wear her glasses too or push to get her eyes fixed, it'll only get harder to get fixed as she get older or harder to get her to wear glasses as she gets older!
I’m sure she had an op in alder hey last year, that’s likely the best they can do for her and going forward she needs glasses to straighten them out, probably for life, tbf she’s 4 and it’s that age really isn’t it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.