Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I really just seen that Cora is back with Paul after her telling us only a few days ago that she had Cora for the next 2 weeks so Paul could self isolate. What happened Steph? Did it all get too much for you? Even when the shop is closed and you’re not allowed outside the front door you still can’t parent for longer than a day or so can you.
What a fat fuckin hypocrite, shouting at the rest of us to stay indoors, this not apply to your own child?

Reactions: 10
I get the nhs are amazing and doing wonderful things but I’ve just seen on her insta the whole donate £1 to the nhs thing and I clicked on it (I literally only have £1 to my name!) and the minimum donation is £5. Why bleeping lie?
Just another way she can improve her engagement rather than be genuine in an way. So basically she’s done it so she looks like everyone who follows her has donated when in fact just a fraction

Reactions: 1
Just another way she can improve her engagement rather than be genuine in an way. So basically she’s done it so she looks like everyone who follows her has donated when in fact just a fraction
It just made me feel a bit crappy tbh, id happily give them my last £ but I haven’t got £5 spare x

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her page is just boring as duck lately? It’s either tories or gin and it was like this pre corona so no excuse. There’s just nothing worth following anymore (I used to like Steph and her page btw) seems like the wheels have fallen off the whole thing. If I ever mention her to anyone they all say “oh I unfollowed ages ago”

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think her page is just boring as duck lately? It’s either tories or gin and it was like this pre corona so no excuse. There’s just nothing worth following anymore (I used to like Steph and her page btw) seems like the wheels have fallen off the whole thing. If I ever mention her to anyone they all say “oh I unfollowed ages ago”
I think the majority of us used to like her at some point, but you’re right, she’s desperately clinging on to whatever demographic she thinks she is now. I’d have more respect for her if she used this time to disappear, give her head a wobble and think of something else to do and not tit on people who’ve helped/worked/been there for her over the years

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she forgets what she posts. One minute she’s a Tory hater as she thinks it’s cool, but pays her staff duck all like a Tory, then she wants to raise money for nurses to get self promotion. Her swipe ups in between her fund raising are so bleeping transparent!

Reactions: 2
I think the majority of us used to like her at some point, but you’re right, she’s desperately clinging on to whatever demographic she thinks she is now. I’d have more respect for her if she used this time to disappear, give her head a wobble and think of something else to do and not tit on people who’ve helped/worked/been there for her over the years
I used to like and follow her, but she's been all over the place for what seems like the last 6 months or so! In other circumstances, I'd probably say it's because of her divorce, i.e. its messed her up, but tbh, I don't really think she cared less, and I have thought she simply wanted a baby from Paul. She doesn't know where to fit in and is trying everything, but it's not working as it looks sloppy. She seems very bitter and angry, and like shes trying to fit in with something relevant, but she doesn't know where to fit into is and it's all so desperate and embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I used to like and follow her, but she's been all over the place for what seems like the last 6 months or so! In other circumstances, I'd probably say it's because of her divorce, i.e. its messed her up, but tbh, I don't really think she cared less, and I have thought she simply wanted a baby from Paul. She doesn't know where to fit in and is trying everything, but it's not working as it looks sloppy. She seems very bitter and angry, and like shes trying to fit in with something relevant, but she doesn't know where to fit into is and it's all so desperate and embarrassing.
This is probably very accurate ! Having a baby seemed a good idea to her and fashionable..... but the reality was totally different. She likes a bad boy and her husband simply wasn’t exciting enough for her. And her baby wasn’t Instagram perfect enough needed eye surgeries and special glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is probably very accurate ! Having a baby seemed a good idea to her and fashionable..... but the reality was totally different. She likes a bad boy and her husband simply wasn’t exciting enough for her. And her baby wasn’t Instagram perfect enough needed eye surgeries and special glasses.
This is so sad but probably very true poor baby

I think she probably thought time was ticking and she should settle down and have kids, then realises "oh tit, this married life is boring and they're hard work, so I cant go out eating and drinking when I want"! 😑 She's supposedly for a PT but doesn't look a lot thinner and all the work shes having done makes her face look all puffy and just ridiculous! 🤢 She doesn't seem to know what she wants in her life full stop, she's just embarrassing herself with every post and video.

Reactions: 4
I understand we’re all bored, but does she have to bore everyone else in the process. Anyway that laughs reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix in the Joker, pyar fake as

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Started today talking her affiliate code for muscle food.
Then rambled about her da and the foodbank donations...
Moved swiftly on to flogging shite from her shop.
Talk about a tit sandwich of content!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even when she’s reviewing things it’s because they were gifted, people would rather hear your opinion on stuff you’ve actually paid for, that way, you’re not gonna be biased! She’s bigged up stuff she’s later slated purely cos she was gifted it. She has atrocious taste too, I think half the people sucking her dick in the comments are either her mates/wools cos there just can’t be that many people out there who think she’s sound or what she’s selling is anything but rip off tat. She’s also a terrible advert for whatever eating plan she’s on, give it a few months and she’ll be onto a new one slating the one she’s on now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Makes me cringe how she thinks her house is such ‘inspo’ 🤢😂 It gives me a headache just looking at it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.