Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it is. They’re up each other’s arses the pair of unfunny pricks. Ashamed both of them are from liverpool

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her after that! using your kid for tacky attention then calling anyone who disagrees. how has that become a job?!
💯 was ridiculous. Her horrendous cackle and encouraging her. She was literally a baby at the time.

Thought they were doing a podcast together though?? I actually can't believe she made a song and dance for not clapping for the NHS when her mate Nicky works for the NHS. Its made me dislike Steffany so much.

I was waiting for her ladies day outfit yesterday with her fascinator from quarters and a glass of her tit pink gin!!
QUARTERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought they were doing a podcast together though?? I actually can't believe she made a song and dance for not clapping for the NHS when her mate Nicky works for the NHS. Its made me dislike Steffany so much.

I was waiting for her ladies day outfit yesterday with her fascinator from quarters and a glass of her tit pink gin!!
Quarters 😂😂😂 bleeping hell I’ve not been there since I was a kid. It used to be near where the older New Look and Liverpool shop are didn’t it?

Reactions: 4

Omg from quarters I am howling

Whys she broadcasting on her stories that shes pissed all the time. makes me cringe

Reactions: 3
She’s a bleeping train wreck. I’ve unfollowed because everything she does pisses me off. Not even people from Liverpool like her anymore, well no one I know anyway. And I’m guessing a lot on this thread are from Liverpool or the surrounding areas. She is vile.

Reactions: 3
She’s a bleeping train wreck. I’ve unfollowed because everything she does pisses me off. Not even people from Liverpool like her anymore, well no one I know anyway. And I’m guessing a lot on this thread are from Liverpool or the surrounding areas. She is vile.
she’s become a parody of what the rest of the world think someone from Liverpool is like🙄 Like when Americans think people from London wear bowler hats and read The Times cos of Mary Poppins 😂

Reactions: 6
Lockdown is showing her up for how shite she is, take away her ability to ‘review’ a freebie and she’s fucked. BOR-ING!

Reactions: 1
Yep I’m from Liverpool and can confirm that no one from Liverpool likes her. Given the chance, her mates would slag her off the minute they fall out probably. She’s loving lockdown isn’t she - looking like Pete Burns drinking her sewer gin and getting away with looking after her kid. Do you reckon she pays Paul maintenance?

Yep I’m from Liverpool and can confirm that no one from Liverpool likes her. Given the chance, her mates would slag her off the minute they fall out probably. She’s loving lockdown isn’t she - looking like Pete Burns drinking her sewer gin and getting away with looking after her kid. Do you reckon she pays Paul maintenance?
She probably has too if it’s a legal arrangement a custody arrangement would of been part of their divorce

pete burns - I’m dead!!! 😂😂😂😂😂💀
If she don’t pay him, she should be!

Every post is her just trying to sell us some random tit it’s actually amusing. There’s no substance to her or her brand at all now. It’s like following a pound shop in human form.

• Haha
I genuinely think she’s having some sort of breakdown, she’s in her 30s and sat there in diamanté denim shorts with space buns doing TikTok videos
She’s a disgrace to the term scouse bird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.