Scouse Bird Blogs #2 Sally says she's full of overpriced tat and Tattle agrees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she goes ‘I won’t’ when she’s asks her to put her phone away. I honestly don’t see her a mother figure. It’s as if she’s minding her sisters kid one day a week and sees her as a mate not a daughter. She is utterly disgusting

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure I’d be ok with my 4YO talking to me like that .... but, to be fair, I also wouldn’t talk to them like that either. If my child told me to get off my phone & said no photos - i’d be asking myself a few questions about my parenting !

Reactions: 6
That post about eating a roast dinner in the bath at 8pm on a Thursday, was a blatant beg for a comment on why she wasn't clapping-just so she could post her donation link and be praised. Now she's in her caravan....in Wales. So much for staying home.

Reactions: 1
That post about eating a roast dinner in the bath at 8pm on a Thursday, was a blatant beg for a comment on why she wasn't clapping-just so she could post her donation link and be praised. Now she's in her caravan....in Wales. So much for staying home.
I think she’s home, her kitchen is just that crappy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a poor mother. She’s sharing the wrong videos and everyone is judging her poor parenting skills because of it. What does it make her look like that her kid is saying ‘duck off’ at about 15 months old. No one is laughing

Reactions: 5
With such a big following 100k+ I’d keep my child off that account all together tbh. It’s a world away from sharing it with friends and family online.

Reactions: 3
With such a big following 100k+ I’d keep my child off that account all together tbh. It’s a world away from sharing it with friends and family online.
Good point! I genuinely feel sorry for the kid growing up because of her awful mother.

Does she not realise her kid is going to have such a hard time in school in a few years with people talking about her Mum and all her sex-related memes 😩

The kid has her own Instagram ffs, that shows what she’s really all about in any situation....how does steph benefit from it!

The kid has her own Instagram ffs, that shows what she’s really all about in any situation....how does steph benefit from it!
She’d of been able to somewhat get away with the whole ex has custody of Cora situation by trying to put a spin on it and saying “Cora is getting a little older now, approaching school age and I’d like to keep her face off of my main account now as she hasn’t consented to this kind of exposure”.... maybe then we wouldn’t of got onto the fact she’d binned the kid off with her dad 5 or 6 days a week, we’d of got used to not seeing her.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise her kid is going to have such a hard time in school in a few years with people talking about her Mum and all her sex-related memes 😩
I said that. And the sad truth is that it will happen. Kids can be cruel and its all online for anyone to see.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.