Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm of the opinion leave livelihoods out of the quarrels on social media. Its not fair mind Rab lost his job right before Xmas no last year but year before? Its disgusting and shows the mentality of people. Remember she was screaming about stacey going to go to Paul's work and she was threatening, but kidding on it was a joke? Works both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie getting her witches to phone that Chloe’s work 🤯😳
She does that because nobody can do that back to her

Wee glesga maw in Chloes live desperately trying to get Blakes attention 😂 thought she was speaking to Rosie again & now shes in this live…they are all mental 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't go her, she is a knob. Her voice goes right through me, the way she talks, walks, breaths all grates on me.
She's a wee dafty I've missed most of this drama but I did see her with Rosie " the morning after" and she was laughing and talking about them spending the night together and it being Rosie's first time. Now it's she's been taken advantage of. Hmm.

Reactions: 4
All the rosie haters in Chloes live 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 what a bunch of losers! Hate the lassie that much but as soon as she has drama they are all over like a woman eating chips 😆

Wait Rosie’s slagging Chloe for kissing a 17 year old when Chloe’s 22 when she’s 35 or something shaggin a 22 year old. 🤣🤣🤣 wtf
I know 😂 Chloe is closer to this boys age than she is to Rosies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Bush arguing with her 19 year old neighbour on live whilst waiting on her daughter coming home. Now offering people 500 quid to come and batter the lassie.
Imagine putting that on your application for a provvy loan 🤣
Reason for loan request:
🔲 Home improvements
🔲 Vehicle Purchase
🔲 Hair extensions
🔲 Botox
🔲 Other: to get some wee lassie a kicking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine putting that on your application for a provvy loan 🤣
Reason for loan request:
🔲 Home improvements
🔲 Vehicle Purchase
🔲 Hair extensions
🔲 Botox
🔲 Other: to get some wee lassie a kicking
Imagine she paid someone to do that and they got their bleep kicked in 😂😂😂. Im pretty sure though paying someone to hurt another is against the law and someone somewhere has it on screen record 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine she paid someone to do that and they got their bleep kicked in 😂😂😂. Im pretty sure though paying someone to hurt another is against the law and someone somewhere has it on screen record 🤷‍♀️
Recorded ‘for Rosie’s safety’ … gets a court summons and lands her right in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don't understand these followers. Being supportive and building people up is 1 thing. But this is something else.

Reactions: 8
All of the munters will be sharing 'be kind' videos soon, talking about mental health and how we're all trolls.

Truth hurts though can't hack the reality stop looking at our opinions..... And FYI having an opinion is not trolling.

Reactions: 10
Uchhhh I missed it all 😂 so did chloe go on live and confirm Rosie took advantage of her then 😕
She said she did not say that and if her pal said that well that was her pal and not her 🙄 then when folk started questioning it she fucked off to phone her boyfriend

Reactions: 3
All of the munters will be sharing 'be kind' videos soon, talking about mental health and how we're all trolls.

Truth hurts though can't hack the reality stop looking at our opinions..... And FYI having an opinion is not trolling.
This!!!! It’s like in my workplace. If you don’t agree with the senior management or question their often ridiculous decisions your deemed negative. Na just real.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a wee dafty I've missed most of this drama but I did see her with Rosie " the morning after" and she was laughing and talking about them spending the night together and it being Rosie's first time. Now it's she's been taken advantage of. Hmm.
I have missed all of that, for all the Rosie is an idiot it's tit for someone to say that if it's not true, that can cause so much tit for Rosie

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.