Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a forum on pro boards made specifically for Scottish tik tokers cos the threads here kept getting deleted. She came on and made a profile n was joining in on the banter. Was loving it, probably cos the main goss at the time was Cherine and no her.
That was complete chaos, nobody knew whether it was New Year or New York! To be fair, Rosie hardly commented, which was unusual for her I’ll admit lol.

Who is Chloe? Feel like I should know her now I have that intimate info about her hairy ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was complete chaos, nobody knew whether it was New Year or New York! To be fair, Rosie hardly commented, which was unusual for her I’ll admit lol.

Who is Chloe? Feel like I should know her now I have that intimate info about her hairy ring.
Yeah it was a riot I lasted a day on it. Couldn’t keep up 🤣 she was treated like a celeb on the forum tho. Inflated that ego.

Reactions: 2

Is it still up I missed this and would love the see it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Remember that forum & the kik group, was wild! She joined in as it was mainly about crackpot Cherine

Reactions: 4

mrsnaemuscles, she's deleted the 3 videos she made though

Reactions: 2
mrsnaemuscles, she's deleted the 3 videos she made though
she has made herself look like a right idiot with the videos then deleting them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Blake having to make a video to explain her dog wasn’t locked in a cage while she was away because the bush said she got blakes house within 40 mins of being invited and the dog was there but no mention of her mum dropping the dog off. Also, how the hell has she got £100 to be frittering away on 2 taxis, the mind boggles!

Reactions: 5
They've been moaning about the smell in the hotel room all night & one of thems stood in shite and dragged it into the room 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
she has made herself look like a right idiot with the videos then deleting them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t blame her it’s embarrassing. I’m honestly disgusted at RB talking about them having sex for the world to hear, she clearly wasn’t that bogging or whatever you called her when you done it so why drag her down for it now. No being funny but everyone has hair on their arse, Rosie probably doesn’t even wash her own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw Blake's video but I was just repeating what Rosie says about her dog.

Whys Blair's girlfriend just in the box pouting no saying a word

Don’t blame her it’s embarrassing. I’m honestly disgusted at RB talking about them having sex for the world to hear, she clearly wasn’t that bogging or whatever you called her when you done it so why drag her down for it now. No being funny but everyone has hair on their arse, Rosie probably doesn’t even wash her own arse.
just need to look how disgusting her hair on her head is currently to guess her bum isn’t much better

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just need to look how disgusting her hair on her head is currently to guess her bum isn’t much better
Exactly the lassie is manky, several people have come out and say how disgusting her house is, that’s not mental health that’s just being lazy and disgusting. No wonder she doesn’t have her girl

Sometimes i sit and think what ever happened to that amanda britt.

Did anyone else think Zander calmed Rosie down a bit at times? Quite miss zander liked him stil watch his videos
A video of Amanda was on TT last week and she was fighting with some guy in McDonald’s at the 4 corners

Reactions: 3
As much as I can't stand Rosie Bush I love the drama 😂😂😂 I realise my life isn't as bad as I often think it is!

Dugheed is fairly on her high horse isn't she? I like her but her ranting recently has been cronic!
I imagine she does get trolled alot though.

Reactions: 5
scottishguard done a video about the dog 🤦🏼‍♀️ All I have to say is RB your a manky bastard 🤢
Oh did she? I will go check it out.

I was really worried about the dog after I heard Rosie sayin it had been shut in a cage whilst Blake was in Liverpool. 😭

Reactions: 6
Just seen Tracy Short is back on TikTok 🥱 never came across someone as boring and monotonous as her. And the attention seeking in that manky van is next level. I’d rather dig worms up to eat than take anything from her🥴

• Haha
Just seen Tracy Short is back on TikTok 🥱 never came across someone as boring and monotonous as her. And the attention seeking in that manky van is next level. I’d rather dig worms up to eat than take anything from her🥴
Wonky eyes 👀😂

• Haha
she posts one lot of shite🙄

Wonky eyes 👀😂
i remember when she said she was going to get botox on the nhs to fix her squint 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.