Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her post about what she spent last Christmas on her son, basically trying to show a bank account that said out goings over 8k and saying spend what you want on your kids, ok Klarna Karen your no the full shilling so GTF

MENTAL!!!
i am so glad i unfollowed her ages ago, back when she was in Spain, apparently stranded πŸ˜‚ i couldn’t take much more of her ramblings πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
She phoning someone's job because they called her out on her transphobia πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ made up multiple accounts and one of those accounts she uses to comment on her videos πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄. She has something seriously wrong with her head. Going to employers us too much. Unless it's serious and it's needed. But not in this instance. She actually thinks everything revolves around her.

Reactions: 1
She phoning someone's job because they called her out on her transphobia πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ made up multiple accounts and one of those accounts she uses to comment on her videos πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄. She has something seriously wrong with her head. Going to employers us too much. Unless it's serious and it's needed. But not in this instance. She actually thinks everything revolves around her.
She's definitely unhinged Iv been following it along. Her and cherine would be good pals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any smaller tiktokers that people follow they recommend? Feel like it’s all the same β€œfamous” names.

Away to look πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€
Opinions on Kelly mulligan & michelle barnes luvlees?
I follow Kelly, but don't know what I think of her, I tend to scroll past πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't have any real opinion other than she needs to lay off the lip fillers.
No idea who the other lady is, off for a nose....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it this girl who’s trying to terrorise heitdthebaw/Paul? Or someone else? Struggling to keep all these wallopers straight πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it this girl who’s trying to terrorise heitdthebaw/Paul? Or someone else? Struggling to keep all these wallopers straight πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ
Aye, that's her. Think she's picked the wrong person, I don't think I've ever seen anyone less bothered πŸ˜‚ I could be biased though, cos I am a little bit in love with heidthebaw.... πŸ™ˆπŸ€­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yip sure is one and the same πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Woman is warped honestly. Her idea of home schooling is having that wee boy in town. Last year she was inviting people to meet them at cafes. He's a young child with autism would I hell be putting my kid in danger like that. She was getting gifted last year then blocking gifters too. An absoloute fool of a woman.

She's a babe
She gearing up for OF ?

Aye, that's her. Think she's picked the wrong person, I don't think I've ever seen anyone less bothered πŸ˜‚ I could be biased though, cos I am a little bit in love with heidthebaw.... πŸ™ˆπŸ€­
I think a lot of ladies are. Him and Jamie James

• Haha
She's been getting fillers and today she got dental implants. Those are worse than any turkey teeth Iv ever ever saw

Yip sure is one and the same πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. Woman is warped honestly. Her idea of home schooling is having that wee boy in town. Last year she was inviting people to meet them at cafes. He's a young child with autism would I hell be putting my kid in danger like that. She was getting gifted last year then blocking gifters too. An absoloute fool of a woman.

She gearing up for OF ?

I think a lot of ladies are. Him and Jamie James
I saw JamieJames with his wee granny in Aldi a few weeks ago, very nearly said hello, thinking I knew him. Must spend less time on tiktok.... πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.