Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scottish tik tok threads normally roll along until the weekend when the Scottish maws hit the prosseco then its bleeping carnage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv just came across that stayace shouting she's a CEO of a company. She's definitely on universal credit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv just came across that stayace shouting she's a CEO of a company. She's definitely on universal credit 😭
She's a bleeping loonball of a woman honestly. Needs some real help psychologically. I think she lives in a fantasy land. Went to Spain and was asking people to send her money so her n her boy could eat.

Reactions: 5
She's a bleeping loonball of a woman honestly. Needs some real help psychologically. I think she lives in a fantasy land. Went to Spain and was asking people to send her money so her n her boy could eat.
Aye there's something not right about her like a serial billy bullshitter πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Aye there's something not right about her like a serial billy bullshitter πŸ˜‚
Seen a video.where she was sending all comments she never agreed with to Glasgow pf under the guise of ongoing harassment πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. If someone calls her out on complete bullshit she goes ape. Something seriously wrong. She said her mum stole her kid. I seriously don't believe that. What I do believe is she abandoned that boy but when she wanted him back her mum said no. Don't know about the rest though.

Reactions: 1
She's trying to say the Alanna account that's left a couple of comments is definitely Alanna trolling her. Alright watch me make an account and kid on to be you then stayace πŸ˜‚

No wonder her mum took her kid away

She's trying to say the Alanna account that's left a couple of comments is definitely Alanna trolling her. Alright watch me make an account and kid on to be you then stayace πŸ˜‚
I'd never defend alanna but I'm sure it's a troll account. Tho I do know her n josh have troll accounts. They all belong on an island somewhere away from people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd never defend alanna but I'm sure it's a troll account. Tho I do know her n josh have troll accounts. They all belong on an island somewhere away from people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah that's true but I think she learned her lesson with all the drama a couple of weeks ago becusse she's not been back posting. That Stacey reminds me of someone who's had a bit too much gear in a house party and won't go home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah that's true but I think she learned her lesson with all the drama a couple of weeks ago becusse she's not been back posting. That Stacey reminds me of someone who's had a bit too much gear in a house party and won't go home
Alanna was on liveme for a while not sure if she still is tho. someone was posting about the vile images of kids josh or Billy or whatever the hell his real name is, was sending and alanna even admitted he done it. Someone done it to him so he done it back. Erm no once you do it back then you are as bad as the original sender. There are no excuses it's beasty end of. Too quick to call others out tho. Might be why her windows were panned? All I know is something ain't right somewhere to even think of using a kids pic to make it explicit 😭😭😭😭

I’m surprised there’s not been threads on here about her!!! That lassie I have no words for
they threads went down a mental path & lead to a whole load of other drama πŸ™ˆ looking back, i wish they got shut down long before they did tbh 🀣

Did you see her post about what she spent last Christmas on her son, basically trying to show a bank account that said out goings over 8k and saying spend what you want on your kids, ok Klarna Karen your no the full shilling so GTF

they threads went down a mental path & lead to a whole load of other drama πŸ™ˆ looking back, i wish they got shut down long before they did tbh 🀣
MENTAL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.