Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting to the off licence before 10 no doubt.
She's sitting in a pub on her live. She must have been getting supplies for later. Who in their right mind would go out in a night like that if it wasn't essential. x

Reactions: 4
Risk to life warning out for this wind but duck that, as long as she gets a pint in her. Hell mend her if the wind knocks her right off that scooter.

Reactions: 7
Risk to life warning out for this wind but duck that, as long as she gets a pint in her. Hell mend her if the wind knocks her right off that scooter.
She's sitting herself too. How can that be enjoyable. x

Reactions: 5
I can't with the knife and fork hair 🙈. Danger to life weather warning and she's oot on her scooter, like the scary wifey in the window in the Wizard of Oz.
---
Anyone seen Ashleigh McNab on TT, she's like the Scottish Aimee, prattling on about being a single parent etc. She looks about 50 anaw.
I know who you're meaning 😂😂😂she dislikes that munter Stephanie Vavron so she must be a good judge of character 😂😂

• Haha
Ffs Danielle on greeting again, a didnae see the start but she started greeting cause somebody went in an told her hulk was streaming her in kingscottish live and big Burke started screaming telling her to get aff, she came bk on an said basically Caz used her name an her charity for clout 🙈

Reactions: 6
Ffs Danielle on greeting again, a didnae see the start but she started greeting cause somebody went in an told her hulk was streaming her in kingscottish live and big Burke started screaming telling her to get aff, she came bk on an said basically Caz used her name an her charity for clout 🙈
And this is most likely why Caz didn’t want that bunch of hairies involved. I know it’s for a good cause but Is her charity a registered charity ?

And this is most likely why Caz didn’t want that bunch of hairies involved. I know it’s for a good cause but Is her charity a registered charity ?
All I know is it’s for cuddle cots x

Reactions: 4
I'm sad the Burke wedding is off as Chers wedding was hilarious and better than the telly, I need more of that 
I still cannae think of Cher's wedding without feeling sorry for Fleabo all dressed up ready to go and not sure if she's got an invite for the night time or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still cannae think of Cher's wedding without feeling sorry for Fleabo all dressed up ready to go and not sure if she's got an invite for the night time or not 😂
turning up like something from the 70s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_6850.jpeg

Fleabo dressed up as someone’s Da in the 70’s no knowing if she was getting to the wedding or no was something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.