Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u get rewarded for getting your kid removed now? Saw she got herself a brand new flat

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely mockit looking. What age is her son? I thought he was a teenager?

Reactions: 3
Canny deal with the secondhand embarrassment fae seeing Woolys bedroom 😭
IMG_6740.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big Brittney Fears on live wi Ross after slagging him saying she was single last night. Midden keeps snorting anaw. The boke.

Arlene pure gouching out her nut on her couch with that poor wean sitting there next to her 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Arlene pure gouching out her nut on her couch with that poor wean sitting there next to her 😔
Aw FFS! Has she not just started getting to have the wee girl again aswell! She only has herself to blame when it's all stopped but I'm sure she'll blame her dad and step mum, that seems to be a bit of a pattern with her!
---
Cherines live. Her and the misses have split up, she's claiming her ex is called Ayesha 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aw FFS! Has she not just started getting to have the wee girl again aswell! She only has herself to blame when it's all stopped but I'm sure she'll blame her dad and step mum, that seems to be a bit of a pattern with her!
---
Cherines live. Her and the misses have split up, she's claiming her ex is called Ayesha 😂
I wondered what had happened to cherine 😂 she is a complete roaster. I had to block her on tiktok she did my box in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anybody know wot happened in Caz milligan's live way Kerry cutting about and that Danielle a never seen it but keep hearing Steph yoker saying he’s used them for clout, a never seen the live but a never seeen Caz say any about them to use them for clout

Does anybody know wot happened in Caz milligan's live way Kerry cutting about and that Danielle a never seen it but keep hearing Steph yoker saying he’s used them for clout, a never seen the live but a never seeen Caz say any about them to use them for clout
Im not really sure about all the ins n outs but i think they were going to be part of the womens bouts and then its not happening now 🤷‍♀️

Im not really sure about all the ins n outs but i think they were going to be part of the womens bouts and then its not happening now 🤷‍♀️
A seen them saying they wanted in on it and had asked Caz but he hadn’t confirmed it but Danielle was on way Steph Burke and that going on about gloves and shorts a thought she was getting a bit carried away for it not being confirmed, to be honest a didn’t think he would let them in on it but a never seen him say anything about them to use them for clout 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think the two girls had an idea to fight and ran with it and were pestering Caz. Give Caz his due as he went away and checked it all out and decided the weight difference was too much to let them safely fight. So I don't think he used them. They were begging him to be a part of it.

Reactions: 9
I think the two girls had an idea to fight and ran with it and were pestering Caz. Give Caz his due as he went away and checked it all out and decided the weight difference was too much to let them safely fight. So I don't think he used them. They were begging him to be a part of it.
Yeah that’s wot a thought, when they said there was a height difference an weight difference a didn’t think he would let them, could u imagine if they were allowed attending it an having Burke and Danielle’s maw and aw the cutting abouts shouting, big Denise and that laugh 🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.