Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caz was chasing clout off them? Who knows Danielle and Kerry cutting aboot 🤣🤣🤣 aw stfu. Danielle was just raging Caz told her no. She’s used to everyone sucking up her hoop. She got carried away with herself thinking she was the next Katie Taylor, when the reality is who wants to see her and that Kerry fight? Except the bams that sit in their boxes talking shite. Caz knows this. Danielle was just mortified for herself. I see there’s another go fund me up to make her feel better though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Danielle and Kerry were pestering the life out of Caz as were their internet friends constantly begging Caz for them to take part in the event. There was a big difference in weight not just a few lbs I canny mind exactly but at least few stone of difference , it would have been too unsafe for them to fight due to the weight difference . Caz said he was willing to get Danielle another lassie to fight but she wasn’t interested . It’s a riddy how they just expected to take part and had assumed he would let them if they hounded Caz enough. Caz is an arse of a guy but he was being very fair with Danielle that night , but she just couldn’t understand or accept that what he was saying was right re the weight difference & she took the huff, greeting etc as per usual

Reactions: 10
And then Danielle, Burke and Yoker doing their usual ‘hate campaign’ live after Danielle’s greeting and temper tantrum didn’t work. If anything they just proved with their neddy behaviour that Caz was 100 percent right to want nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 8
And then Danielle, Burke and Yoker doing their usual ‘hate campaign’ live after Danielle’s greeting and temper tantrum didn’t work. If anything they just proved with their neddy behaviour that Caz was 100 percent right to want nothing to do with them.
Oh did they a never seen any of that, is that how that Adam’s now raising money for Danielle’s charity

Reactions: 6
Oh did they a never seen any of that, is that how that Adam’s now raising money for Danielle’s charity
How do none of them work ? They all take part in banter Thursday in dec but other 11 months they are bedroom bound with boggin housecoats on and got every condition under the sun- every single one of them are fake - i am hoping to see yoker fight in my life time - wont hold my breath tho

How do none of them work ? They all take part in banter Thursday in dec but other 11 months they are bedroom bound with boggin housecoats on and got every condition under the sun- every single one of them are fake - i am hoping to see yoker fight in my life time - wont hold my breath tho
Because it is so easy these days for them to play on their mental health & use it as an excuse to sit on their sweaty fannies all day on the internet being slabber cabbages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody know what Susans been up to now 👀, on her live shes saying shes leaving tt and shes made another mistake

Anybody know what Susans been up to now 👀, on her live shes saying shes leaving tt and shes made another mistake
She’s been greeting all day about it. I seen a comment saying she let that Lottie from PLM into her live. But Susan was streaming her live? And lottie found out? I don’t know if that’s it. Susan is obsessed with streaming lives. She’s a sad bastard and looks like death, she really needs to go and see a doctor.

Reactions: 11
She’s been greeting all day about it. I seen a comment saying she let that Lottie from PLM into her live. But Susan was streaming her live? And lottie found out? I don’t know if that’s it. Susan is obsessed with streaming lives. She’s a sad bastard and looks like death, she really needs to go and see a doctor.
There she's disguised as a gingerbread man laughing away take it she's over it?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wonder what cher will have to say about this 😅 susan wasnt in her good books on tuesday night due to battling John Shields after being told off for battling gumsy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fleabo’s constantly in about the beasts on that app she needs a hard drive check

Why does ben have a picture of ham in her live with Fleabos name attached to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus. Boring Ben is really clutching at straws. Snore. Ben Ben Bennnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between the chicken & that, i think she is trying to bump poor Shug off 🙈
The state of Fleabo, she’s no got long left. She looks like absolute tit. Poor Shug. I feel sorry for him and that poor cat.

She’s steaming out in the scooter she’s been drinking all day , the mawkit wee alkie is going to cause an accident one day ffs

Anything for a drink what a fanny she is and the people on her comments worrying about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.