Scottish Tiktok Spa #5 Big DenRen's Oot! The Pie Ship Sails Lighter On The Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye you’d be fuming if that was a family members grave and they were stoating about on tiktok live. Completely inappropriate.
They’ve no respect at all for folks final resting places they way they are trampling over the graves.

Reactions: 6
What is wrong with these ppl? Pure disrespectful how would they feel is someone was tramping all over a family members grave
---
Here we go another charity event/GFM for this Albert guy in the box

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another money raising effort that will end in disaster . They should do what was done with the cats abroad & set him up an Amazon list and get him what he needs sent directly to him for the weans. Cash and Scottish tiktok never ends well

Reactions: 8
Are you going out to celebrate the birth of Stevie May the second?
I wish it was that, i might have came home at a respectable hour & not currently on my deathbed dying with the worlds worst hangover 🤮😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.