Scottish Tiktok Spa #5 Big DenRen's Oot! The Pie Ship Sails Lighter On The Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s another stranger aff the internet that Rosie said was family, way back Rosie used to say Danielle’s kids were her niece & nephew . I’d forgotten she was involved with the photos getting put out of Rosies mawkit kitchen
Oh ffs bushs family is ever expanding

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck knows I switched her aff, her maws probably needing more money
There were comments from a few folk telling her Diadro was a scumbag etc she said it wasn’t her problem she didn’t care
Defo suss mother n daughter - water works constantly
---
He makes my skin crawl 🤮 this guy is someone called Roddy? No idea who he is.
---
Avril thinks is hilarious, silly cow!
Avril has a daughter as well 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
poor gran 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amanda Britt's posting on Facebook saying Ross cheated on her when she was in jail and in a separate post she's telling the jail staff that she's going to miss them. x :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Amanda Britt's posting on Facebook saying Ross cheated on her when she was in jail and in a separate post she's telling the jail staff that she's going to miss them. x :ROFLMAO:
Not much changes for our Amanda then. Jade Jackson will be on high alert now she’s out, incase she tries to steal Craig. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am psychic - I was thinking about Amanda just yesterday! I was pondering how long it would be until she was ranting again and mused about where Ross was, how he was coping! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I canny be the only one thinking the banter Thursday lot are being totally inappropriate creeping about folks graves , they are currently at a grave a family must still visit as there’s a wee teddy bear been left at it & solar lights

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I canny be the only one thinking the banter Thursday lot are being totally inappropriate creeping about folks graves , they are currently at a grave a family must still visit as there’s a wee teddy bear been left at it & solar lights
That lot are a bunch of dafties honestly, yoker n burke canny work 🤯 , look at them now - work shy wasters

That lot are a bunch of dafties honestly, yoker n burke canny work 🤯 , look at them now - work shy wasters
They are walking over folks graves being totally disrespectful, can hear big Shamu there anaw . Not a job between them

• Wow
  • Angry
Aye you’d be fuming if that was a family members grave and they were stoating about on tiktok live. Completely inappropriate.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.