Scottish Tiktok Spa #5 Big DenRen's Oot! The Pie Ship Sails Lighter On The Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s revolting 🤢
---
Spending the night before he is sentenced at court drinking JD straight from the bottle making a bleep of himself on the internet with only his imaginary pal for company
The full transformation into Rab C is nearly complete

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of him trying to be all sexy with lassies in the box 🤢🤮 the bleep needs an internet ban the morra but no doubt he will play the poor single Da card & get a slap on the wrist
That’s just embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 2
He’s revolting 🤢
---
Spending the night before he is sentenced at court drinking JD straight from the bottle making a bleep of himself on the internet with only his imaginary pal for company
Fat riot! Hope he gets the jail!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He makes my skin crawl 🤮 this guy is someone called Roddy? No idea who he is.
---
Avril thinks is hilarious, silly cow!
Avril would shes as stupid as the rest of them!!
Aye hes a creepy creepy bastard

Reactions: 8
He makes my skin crawl 🤮 this guy is someone called Roddy? No idea who he is.
---
Avril thinks is hilarious, silly cow!
That’s Eggys man, he’s out his dial full of ❄ any time I see him live

• Wow
What a woman standing outside with a half bottle just cos he didn’t get the jail he was still found guilty and he got a fine your still a beast Nooodle

Reactions: 11
No apparently videos are on his gfs (danielle carter?) page drinking outside court he got a 300 fine and paid it so its all done with
He's with Danielle Carter? As in, Rosie's pal Danielle? Wtf. Rosie was calling him out on SA and she's went with him? Some pal that is. She must be bleeping desperate. Wonder how Big Shamu's coping.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's with Danielle Carter? As in, Rosie's pal Danielle? Wtf. Rosie was calling him out on SA and she's went with him? Some pal that is. She must be bleeping desperate. Wonder how Big Shamu's coping.
Danielle went on holiday with him & the tiktok hunters anaw. She might have fell out with Rosie but she knows exactly what he done to her . It’s bogging

Reactions: 9
Danielle Carter has never gave a duck about Bush. Remember she took big Burke & her son (who was apparently carrying a knife) to her house. Then she teamed up with that big burd who took the photo's of Rosies kitchen (was her name Jenna?) with pals like her, who needs enemies.

They said his gf unless they were just joking? But she has been on holiday and was in his house before court i didnt know she was rosies supposed pal

They said his gf unless they were just joking? But she has been on holiday and was in his house before court i didnt know she was rosies supposed pal
She’s another stranger aff the internet that Rosie said was family, way back Rosie used to say Danielle’s kids were her niece & nephew . I’d forgotten she was involved with the photos getting put out of Rosies mawkit kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.