Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Riiight!!! You hoors better behave (especially you Cassie!) I'm getting blocked left right and centre because of all of your pish!😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂 loving these posts. These were the peak TT times. I cany keep up with all the new bams. Mind when she was doing the videos watching for the postman every day cause she was waiting on a cheque? 😂😂😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Fucking forgot about mountain time what ever happened to her? Don’t tell me it was Amanda britt? 😂
Mountain thyme disappeared around about the time miss jj said people on tattle were too afraid to speak up to the wag bully tanya turner- i always assumed she was a friend/ connected to jj but i could be way wrong of course! I miss Mountain thyme regardless always had good SRs and i dont know how either her or andioop could he chased by frankie 😂😂

irishlassie

VIP Member
Honestly couldn’t write this shite 😂

the evidence

cass sees fleabo at a Chinese banquet tellsher tayto whores about feeling itchy

lydo reads it on here messages a football player asking where he ate on said date

now our @Cass_25 is a wag and a tyre queen

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
OMG I've missed this SO much. You lot have had me howling with laughter :LOL:
Thanks for the welcome back guys. Doing better than the last few months. Relative will not be moving up so care package now in place. My wee Dad took unwell so been focusing on that BUT....I'm finally back earning after almost a year!
Mentally I need it along with the routine.

Looks like I'll be a window licker as well 😂
Group hug guys ❤
Pleased to hear it we’ve missed ye doon the lodge

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
They must have known it was coming as mind they said they admitted it before someone else did . I was thinking it must have been in the past , but seems not, durty buggers 😂
Mad Lydo trying to trigger us because someone else got their hole he’s no right 😂
See even if kdawgs a bigger cheat than auld aldo know what i will do?? 👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯👩🏼‍🦯 just call me mags hunter 😂😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Cher saying frankie is mare tattle 🙄 have ye no seen him getting slaughtered to fuck on here 🤦‍♀️ I canny go listening to schemetok anymare but why do they always blame kdawg? And shouting she's having an affair behind her mrs back fs her and nicola go live and have a laugh make jokes about them going together sorry but it's no very discreet for an affair ffs kdawgs gf could easily be watching the lives

• Haha