Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Welcome back to the Spa, where i'd like to remind you all of the only true Icon that Scottish Tiktok has ever produced.

Tracy Hunter/Short/Watson/Balboa

This is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty whilst getting it. Tracy just had her longtime neighbour and ex-lover Gordon run out of the scheme, just so she would have more room in her backies to swing a kettlebell she got out of Lidl for Β£3.99.

Please come back and save Scottish Tiktok, Tracy. We miss you so much. We've been filling public trees with tat, melting fruit pastilles for necklaces and personalising cookies with your name on them till you're back here reigning supreme.

Don't make us re-route the Pie Ship through Easterhoose.

xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

beebee789

VIP Member
Me watching the fallout from DenRen's outing and her being exposed as the fat slag we all knew she was:

scream (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Cass_25

VIP Member
Den Rens face tripping her for being booted aff the pie ship for eating aww the pies
IMG_4450.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

specialK21

VIP Member
I canny get er the pie ship no sinking with the weight of her in it
wait until Beebee does the stock take n sees how much it’s doon wi fat chops eating aw the profits. Pie ship will be going into administration. HAPPY NOO DENISE???

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
OMG I've missed this SO much. You lot have had me howling with laughter :LOL:
Thanks for the welcome back guys. Doing better than the last few months. Relative will not be moving up so care package now in place. My wee Dad took unwell so been focusing on that BUT....I'm finally back earning after almost a year!
Mentally I need it along with the routine.

Looks like I'll be a window licker as well πŸ˜‚
Group hug guys ❀

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Listen I'll accept being called a man I'll accept that my man chugs to James blunt according tae Stephanie vavrons trolls page I will NOT accept being accused of being frankie 😀

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Marking my place on the new thread with this beautiful video of the slabbery chopped toothless queen of Scottish tiktok 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Remember she went aff her nut cos we were saying her man was imaginary and that she just moves a cardboard cutout aboot her hoose πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
When asked what her favourite hobbies are, Queen Tracy replied that she just loves standing in her toilet and watching people do a shite.

toiletqueen.jpg

Photo by Vogue Β©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16