Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Rolly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....missed ya hunners. Good to see you hen ๐Ÿ˜˜. Hope your doing well x
Awww deb how r ye luv๐Ÿ’– I had a wee week off of here was dealing with some bad news I'm still trying to deal with it as best I can but I've done enough crying and I need to pull myself together for the kids. Hope your doing ok ma doll ๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 15

evie1975

VIP Member
Am calling in sick fur Kwik Fit the mora; feel like shegite and awe this laughing ainโ€™t helping matters. As for the lodge meeting - I am double booked with a hamster rave, soz ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Love the variety of subjects covered on this thread man fae lydos dug shop to jade's sore/itchy fanny

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Gonny stoap calling Trolly Rolly Ronald ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Frankies no Bee Bee or LRKN27 but he knows them and we got him to dae that live ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is there a bad batch of blue soap powder going about or suhin ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Itโ€™s the way big fat specky Den Ren is saying her man is a footballer thatโ€™s giving me life anaw, youโ€™d think it was Ronaldo she was harping on about no wee Colin who plays for Arbroath ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
Riiight!!! You hoors better behave (especially you Cassie!) I'm getting blocked left right and centre because of all of your pish!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
Well Tanyaโ€™s in watching every single wan eh them & it drives them right roon the bend ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_4653.jpeg

---
Jade Frati just went in Chers box saying Frankieโ€™s missing. It turned out it was fake accounts saying it. Is he going about kidding on heโ€™s went missing noo. Stoappp it Frankie ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
This is wild. I've just come back from my double shift fitting tyres and brake pads, and I'm sitting here shining my black balls up for tomorrow night to read Scottish tik tok think we work for Kwik Fit and are Masons ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
A was scrolling through lives last night and somebody in the comments wrote go on the google and type tattle thereโ€™s a tik tok threads then somebody commented this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow