Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm away to the caravan today till Friday Hope am no leaving yeez short staffed at kwik fit I already booked it off fae the pie ship 🖐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

irishlassie

VIP Member
Have to laugh at these ✂👢thinking she’s a tattle troll! We all had our suspicions of who that account was was only a matter of time before she slipped up and the stupid fat boot slipped up outstandingly!! Claiming she knows who some of us are 🤣🤣🤣 she knows nothing and will do nothing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Love when oor Tracy shows her creative side. I'm thinking this must be an entry into some Horror Movie poster competition. Hope you win, Tracy Doll!!! ❤ ❤

scream (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Listen I'll accept being called a man I'll accept that my man chugs to James blunt according tae Stephanie vavrons trolls page I will NOT accept being accused of being frankie 😤
It's alright Rolly, they're on aboot some cunt called Ronald

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Welcome back to the Spa, where i'd like to remind you all of the only true Icon that Scottish Tiktok has ever produced.

Tracy Hunter/Short/Watson/Balboa

This is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty whilst getting it. Tracy just had her longtime neighbour and ex-lover Gordon run out of the scheme, just so she would have more room in her backies to swing a kettlebell she got out of Lidl for £3.99.

Please come back and save Scottish Tiktok, Tracy. We miss you so much. We've been filling public trees with tat, melting fruit pastilles for necklaces and personalising cookies with your name on them till you're back here reigning supreme.

Don't make us re-route the Pie Ship through Easterhoose.

xo
Im organising a balloon release in celebration of our queen that may bring her out from hiding

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
when she used to give the story helping a mum way 4 weans 5 dogs don’t like beans etc etc and put the items she was giving them into the bag it was like a wean playing a wee shop 🤣🤣🤣 no way families got referred from anywhere to her 🙈
I always thought of the food parcels being made up for imaginary families , like playing shops or hooses like you did when you were a wean. I used to love watching her make up the parcels for the pretend family’s , throwing some chewed totties , a fray bentos pie and loose tea bags in a bag saying it was to feed a family of 5 for a week😂 it was like ASMR for me watching Tracy make up her food parcels 🫣😭😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Gonny stoap calling Trolly Rolly Ronald 😂
---
Frankies no Bee Bee or LRKN27 but he knows them and we got him to dae that live 💀😭😂

Is there a bad batch of blue soap powder going about or suhin 😭
why am i always outed as a gay man 😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I think people must have seen us all with our mason uniforms on that time we were all having the meeting in cjs- i knew the spice girls hoodies were too bright and we would stand out

• Haha