Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Dunno if any of yous have ever came across that michaelsqueen who does the videos about pound land? I cannot believe what I have just witnessed! She’s live and crying as her partner is in end of life stage renal failure and it seems he might pass tonight or in the very short future anyway, and she’s upset because it means she might have to take him to the hospital and she won’t be able to do the rankings!!!! Wtf!!!!!!
Came across her last week when she was in Cher's box. Don't think she's the full shilling. x

Reactions: 3

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Thanks beebee makes sense what you’re saying I never thought of her using sm to her advantage! You have hit the nail on the head she’s a very calculated dangerous individual she knows exactly what she’s doing and she still believes her names gonna to be cleared! I hope those other two girls go to a save environment where they will be loved and nurtured and to never find out about this

Was a case in belfast back in 2021 ste was sentenced in June! She was jailed but it’s still not long enough

I was watching on tiktok the night that happened. Poor kids. x

beebee789

VIP Member
Does wee primm have her own thread?
Thar she blows

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
would love to know how the wedding got cancelled. I don’t know how Kirsty put up with her. She was more or less a glorified taxi driver for her. Lassie is out working full time while she sits in the house prancing about tiktok then getting her to take her to hair apps, getting botox etc.
Driving through to Glasgow to takeaway places during lockdown when ye weren't meant to be leaving the hoose except for the messages, going to Skye and Brian's etc.

That Danielle Cunningham was live talking about it, she has been a few times today. Dunno what she has to do with anything? Think she’s just a gossip. Earlier on some guy called Reece came in and told her she looks like an Easter egg way legs.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She looks out her banger now I agree. She defo thinks something is going to happen if she comes back.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I seen John shields on late last night saying he has been ‘papped oot’ so G crew could give someone some ‘wood’. Don’t know if he asked him to just go a walk for 10 mins.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
This has been hours now, surely if he’d taken the sleeping meds he would be passed out by now or at least be drowsy no sat right as rain watching Still Game while she moots cunts