Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Strange man. x 🤮
---

I know. Sitting saying it could take 2 days for him to die. All while he's watching episode after episode of Still Game. x 🤣
Is that what she said? Fuck she'll be finished still game by then she'll need a new series to watch while she waits 2 days on him dying... do her and Lez talk?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the name of the wee man wits all this ?? You fly wee fuckers having a secret thread 😂 here’s me hanging about the fanny vavron thread like wee Rylan hanging about River Island mini boys section and yous are all living it up here 😂😂 ohhh ask & you shall receive my wee pal 😂😂 noo when you go in to the hairdressers ask for the alky Susan oompaloompa bob , they’re inundated with requests for this . It’s the new Rachel from friends do’ 😂😂
Yaaaas thank you very much 😊 enjoy reading 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
There’s definitely something off with the pair of them. I can’t put an age on her but he’s a lot older. At first I assumed she was just his daughter or carer but it seems they are together.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Dave Dorans seems pretty wound up trying to kid on he is not interested in John. Pretty sure is John went in & gifted him the way he has with others, he would piss his shitty pants! I cannot go Dorans, if he was Scottish he would be part of Schemetok 😭
Actually vile the way he spoke to that Rosie lassie! Used to like Dave but his actions and behaviour turned me! Dave’s a short memory he gained his clout from Kevin tik tok deluded official

Ell87

VIP Member
There Yoker wanting to batter lez, lez was apparently on live saying she knows what school Stutchy's wee boy goes to, think she's also meant to have said something about going down to the school 🫣

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There is the true Stephanie Burke coming to the surface on her holiday. She will probably delete it when she sobers up 🥴

Attachments

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Who is gangstergranny?
Elizabeth who is always in Ryan's lives. x
---
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.
That's terrible. I haven't saw her before. x
---
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.
That's terrible. I haven't saw her before. x

Cass_25

VIP Member
I was trying to see if they had boobs lastnight😂 yesterday during the day ben said they had lassies manicured hands and this cunt that's jumping about doesn't
Wit was Ben smoking if she thinks she saw a manicure , they’ve got hauns like Charlenes. They’ve got blue eyes whoever it is, I was sure they were brown last night but they’ve been up close to the camera just here
IMG_3247.jpeg