Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pure random jumping into this thread but used to regularly comment on posts 2-3 year ago back when there was a thread for bush something like bushwaka, new phone lost log in details forgot TL existed until baby Jane's t-shirt video and here we are! seeing names like Billy's Mrs, BennyBhoy, Deedeemcfarlane wee toots etc all came back to me and am glad ye are all still here. anyway that's ma 50p put in. I've ran out so away to go catch up. ps who's DenRen? the only one am no familiar with x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
pure random jumping into this thread but used to regularly comment on posts 2-3 year ago back when there was a thread for bush something like bushwaka, new phone lost log in details forgot TL existed until baby Jane's t-shirt video and here we are! seeing names like Billy's Mrs, BennyBhoy, Deedeemcfarlane wee toots etc all came back to me and am glad ye are all still here. anyway that's ma 50p put in. I've ran out so away to go catch up. ps who's DenRen? the only one am no familiar with x
Den Ren ( Obese Denise is her Sunday name ) is the fattest wummin on Scottish TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately my fyp is full of adam lough tam chambers and the two birds wtf who the fk do these people think they are bring back canzo n coops💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately my fyp is full of adam lough tam chambers and the two birds wtf who the fk do these people think they are bring back canzo n coops💀💀💀
awww I miss coops I know he had a wean so am hoping that's helped him settle but a do miss him sitting in his grans kitchen cooking up a storm with banging tunes or sitting steaming at aw hoors

• Haha
Who's this Stephaniekerr98 who popped up on my fyp in a pink dress with pink hair looking like a pink beanpole.
I'm sure that's the lassie who's baby drowned while in the care of her sister? She was spoke about a while ago on here I'm sure but back then she seemed to be surviving and had her other child but recently she seems out her nut all the time and no sign of the wee one.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm sure that's the lassie who's baby drowned while in the care of her sister? She was spoke about a while ago on here I'm sure but back then she seemed to be surviving and had her other child but recently she seems out her nut all the time and no sign of the wee one.
Yeah that's how I first came across her, genuinely felt rotten for her. That baby had been removed from her care and I think the only reason she had the other child was because she lived with someone for support. Not sure what happened for that to change.
---
Had a look on her page and saw she had another child in 2022. I'm sorry I know everyone's circumstances are different but why are people allowed to just continuously have children when they know they will be removed from them at birth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That Tam is an absolute embarrassment trying to come off as a hard man 🤣 cardboard gangster telling everyone how bad he is over TT yet every vid he does he's sitting in his bedroom screaming for address's. Absolute redneck 🙈 is he no meant to be a scaffolder aswell surprised he's not getting slaughtered at work for his online antics 🤣 p.s I wonder if anyone still has there luminous coops and canzo hoodies that they were punting back then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That Tam is an absolute embarrassment trying to come off as a hard man 🤣 cardboard gangster telling everyone how bad he is over TT yet every vid he does he's sitting in his bedroom screaming for address's. Absolute redneck 🙈 is he no meant to be a scaffolder aswell surprised he's not getting slaughtered at work for his online antics 🤣 p.s I wonder if anyone still has there luminous coops and canzo hoodies that they were punting back then 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 screaming for addresses how fking spot on😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4