Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone hit the 'unanswered threads' option by accident and looks through all the threads nobody cares about ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or is that just me and I need to stay in my own lane πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at top troll Tracy doing a video on Holly the addiction beggar & having a wee burp through it then making a video after explaining she won’t be taking it down just because she passed wind πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen on my fyp that Karly Ashworth that was on Big Brother now being a psychic medjim 🀣🀣🀣I can't I'm deed with this. One of my pals knows her and told me about this but I thought it was a far fetched story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Roaring! Needing to stay through in Edinburgh for a few days next week and look where came up on my hotel search. I’m gonna book it for the lols.
IMG_3639.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could anyone start a wee thread on Downtherapids please πŸ™ he's in Tenerife looking for Jay and there's so much to say.

Reactions: 2
Could anyone start a wee thread on Downtherapids please πŸ™ he's in Tenerife looking for Jay and there's so much to say.
Ask and ye shall receive

• Heart
Reactions: 4