Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Vav should be thanking me, her rat face finally on a bit of merch πŸ’… 🀣 absolutely love this Baby Jane 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That t shirt is brilliant well done whoever coordinated it I literally laughed out loud x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amanda Britt is back. She's had 3 months to sort herself out and she's definitely finished with Ross this time. x πŸ™„
She's just posted again on FB saying she now has a girlfriend. You couldn't make this stuff up. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They'd be fighting over who gets to shout out the windae - Louise dangling Amanda oot the windae calling her ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'd be fighting over who gets to shout out the windae - Louise dangling Amanda oot the windae calling her ugly as duck
Glad she's back 🀣🀣🀣although she'll be back in after the weekend πŸ˜€
---
Amanda Britt is back. She's had 3 months to sort herself out and she's definitely finished with Ross this time. x πŸ™„
She's just posted again on FB saying she now has a girlfriend. You couldn't make this stuff up. x
I showed my man the baby Jane tik tok about the t-shirt and he said 'aw that's good Billy's Mrs got a mention' I was like aye we're all one big extended family on 'that daft gossip page' as you call it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
---

I showed my man the baby Jane tik tok about the t-shirt and he said 'aw that's good Billy's Mrs got a mention' I was like aye we're all one big extended family on 'that daft gossip page' as you call it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As proud as I am to be on the tattle t-shirt I'm telling my man nothing, everytime anyone mentions tiktok he asks if they're on "that tatty thing aswell the same as her " 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As proud as I am to be on the tattle t-shirt I'm telling my man nothing, everytime anyone mentions tiktok he asks if they're on "that tatty thing aswell the same as her " 😭
Sticking you right in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Petition to get BabyJane to show up to the Scottish Tiktok Awards wearing her new T-Shirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
---

God love your man. That's it we're a great wee bunch of people. x

• Heart
Reactions: 6