Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got some serious serious catching up to do, aw these nicknames and a canny mind who's who.. stinky stauner denren canny find their profiles but ffs argos jules killed me aff haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There oor caravan Tracy learned the word haul 🤣🤣 got primark, be perfect makeup & Morrisons so far 🫣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I didn’t have seeing a screen recording of Lee Sutherland asking that Shaun Paul to spunk on his face on my Scottish TikTok bingo card for tonight, but here we are 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Big lurch running into the church with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder blasting their song , then Jules runs n leaves 🥸 standing at the alter himself with only the distant sounds of “do you want it right now” and cheap jewellery jingling all the way doon the road

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mind all the impressions of her people done with the tin foil jewellery and covering the mouth singing do you know how lucky I feel I am

• Haha
Reactions: 11