Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!
Exactly!! And don't believe for a minute that her weans don't need something right now!! She's rotten to the core, she could have all the money in the world and she would still look bogin 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
whats the bets she will be raging blair and chantelle are on live doing their own raffle to raise money for him 😳 apparently you need to be famous and have rosie bush following to do something like that

Reactions: 5
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!
So it's ok for her to boast about spending 500 quid on hair but she made a post at Xmas saying ppl shouldn't put pics online of what they bought their kids for xmas 🤔

Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely rotten, she’s spending all this money trying to tart herself up and she still looks like she smells like the back of an earring. She knocks me ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So it's ok for her to boast about spending 500 quid on hair but she made a post at Xmas saying ppl shouldn't put pics online of what they bought their kids for xmas 🤔
She is a massive hypocrite. Probably said that because she couldn’t show what she bought as she spent all the money on herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely rotten, she’s spending all this money trying to tart herself up and she still looks like she smells like the back of an earring. She knocks me ill.
She is vile. I work hard for my money & if i wanted hair extensions like that i would need to save for them. But then i have a mortgage, cars etc to pay for. Would love to see her trying to factor these bills into her spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is vile. I work hard for my money & if i wanted hair extensions like that i would need to save for them. But then i have a mortgage, cars etc to pay for. Would love to see her trying to factor these bills into her spending.
can you imagine her living a working life with actual bills, rent etc to pay.

Shes on live now in her pals singing with the tunes blasting, but her pal sent her kid upto bed for school at 8pm when she was last on live, so is the kid upstairs trying to sleep whilst theyre downstairs acting like that?
I duno if i sound like a right karen when i say that but I just cant imagine acting like that when my child is in bed for school! Like at least try be reasonably quiet? god 🙃

Reactions: 15
Aww ffs theres Tracy doing birthday shout outs now 😆🤦🏻‍♀️
Shout outs 🤣 her and Property Boss think they’re oan Clyde1. duck. Off.

I feel this! There’s something wrong with the system when people on benefits have such disposable income and spend their days sitting in their arse on social media. I wouldn’t swap places with her though, despite the fact I’m desperately waiting for payday on what feels like the 116th day of January lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probs cause her weans didn’t get much, all about her!!! What mum spends that amount of money in the days before Xmas on extensions, Christ id sell my hair for my weans in the lead up to Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We're people not donating for the last extensions? I'm sure Jon Mitchel gave money towards them? Or was that someone else

• Wow
Exactly 💯 she's the biggest fuckking hypocrite

Do you know I don't even understand how she has money because she clearly doesn't have the kids full time, people go out to work and can't even buy the things she buys herself she bleeping vile!

• Heart
If you donate £5 to any charity and prove to Rosie she'll send you a pre recorded video of her signing happy birthday with helium. What an absolute barging and belter if a birthday pressie

What did Blair say to cause this?
Never saw him say anything. It's been insinuated that people have been saying he was hardly in the live and ungrateful that's why Rosie cried and ended the live. He said he just didn't want to make it all about him and couldn't get a word in edge ways. She sent him the money that was made and the names to complete the raffle. He done the raffle tonight on live and rosies made a video saying she didn't just leave him to deal with it, Blair's said he couldn't make out the names rosies gave him and rosies saying it's cause of some disability she has and Blair never bothered to ask her. Seems really stupid tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I said at the time 'spend the money on your bairns then instead of a head of fake hair'....I got ignored 🙁

Reactions: 7
she doesnt want to make the whole blair live thing about her but here she is making it out about her 🙃🙃 it makes her anxious, bleeping hellll. it seems that she done that live last week and never kept a proper note of winners/prizes and blairs been left to deal with it and arrange delivery of prizes etc. So i still dont know why shes going on about how she did it herself and taking full credit.

£5 for a recording of rosie bush saying happy birthday, aw someone stop me 🙄

• Haha
But YET bush put that video up about people spending what they like on their children. She’s got an absolute cheek I used to love that girl how can I dislike her this much now 👀💀😫😫😫😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.