Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucksake, Cherine there telling ye how to make sausages and mash using ready made micowaved mash, mashed up wae sprouts and Bisto gravy granules.
Buckled man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am buckled that Cherine is back on tiktok like nothing ever happened 😂 wonder when she will find the baws to put her comments back on 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww man stefntonics video advertising that burger joint 😵💫 her voice goes through you like a ten tonne lorry. It’s usually big primm that’s after all the freebies, making cringe as duck videos 🙈
Just seen their vid. Her voice grates on me. And I hate she films everyone in the place. No being funny but what If someone in their doesn't use social media or has fled domestic violence and their ex partner happens to see that video they are gona know what area to look. I know it's unlikely but it's not an impossible scenario

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen their vid. Her voice grates on me. And I hate she films everyone in the place. No being funny but what If someone in their doesn't use social media or has fled domestic violence and their ex partner happens to see that video they are gona know what area to look. I know it's unlikely but it's not an impossible scenario
That's always been my big bugbear. Women fleeing abuse or even men fleeing women.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww man stefntonics video advertising that burger joint 😵💫 her voice goes through you like a ten tonne lorry. It’s usually big primm that’s after all the freebies, making cringe as duck videos 🙈
Shes totally embarrassing 😳 i don't mind him much he seems quite harmless I think he just along with whatever she wants him to do 😂 whatever happened to her dance classes she was doing? And the tiktok page with that other girl that danced with her think her name was Claire?

Reactions: 4
Fucksake, Cherine there telling ye how to make sausages and mash using ready made micowaved mash, mashed up wae sprouts and Bisto gravy granules.
Buckled man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She really is a boring bastard.

I once saw a TT video where a woman demonstrated how to make egg in a cup like she was Heston Fuckin’ Blumenthol. She had thousands upon thousands of likes and far too many people in the comments were praising her genius snack creation.

Shes totally embarrassing 😳 i don't mind him much he seems quite harmless I think he just along with whatever she wants him to do 😂 whatever happened to her dance classes she was doing? And the tiktok page with that other girl that danced with her think her name was Claire?
Stef’s like a big daft dug…if she threw a stick I bet he’d chase it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is a boring bastard.

I once saw a TT video where a woman demonstrated how to make egg in a cup like she was Heston Fuckin’ Blumenthol. She had thousands upon thousands of likes and far too many people in the comments were praising her genius snack creation.

Stef’s like a big daft dug…if she threw a stick I bet he’d chase it
😂😂 shes loves it when people say he's punching, no wonder he's on the wine all the time putting up with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not watched the video. I can put myself through that torture today 🤣
But, See if I was in a restaurant stuffing my face with food and some bleep was making videos with me in the background. I'd be fuming. Even more so if my kids where with me. Stuff like that really freaks me out. I'm scared to even take a private picture of my kids in the park incase I get other weins in the picture who's parents don't want them photographed. 🙈

Has skye and Brian's accounts been banned?
i think skye deleted hers. Dunno about him, hopefully hiding with shame for arguing like a wee sweetie wife with kids & trolls 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aww ffs theres Tracy doing birthday shout outs now 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
whos house is Rosie in now ffs? whos dog is that? wheres her kids? so many questions 🤣👀

Shes now being accused of fundraising the money for Blair and using it for her hair getting done tomorrow more drama 👏

• Haha
If rosie the mank is getting new hair I hope it's better than what's she's got. I am not a fan of her hairdressers extension style, it's like 2 tone from the 2000s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If rosie the mank is getting new hair I hope it's better than what's she's got. I am not a fan of her hairdressers extension style, it's like 2 tone from the 2000s
they are rotten, I'd be raging if I spent £500 and left a salon looking like that, the fringe does her forehead and hairline no favours 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
they are rotten, I'd be raging if I spent £500 and left a salon looking like that, the fringe does her forehead and hairline no favours 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yep, as soon as I saw it I thought It was a mess but a few folk have came out with the same big forehead style, and they're far too long. A good hairdresser will make them look like real hair , especially for that money.

Yep, as soon as I saw it I thought It was a mess but a few folk have came out with the same big forehead style, and they're far too long. A good hairdresser will make them look like real hair , especially for that money.
its when she puts it up in a bun , the tapes at the back look horrrrrendous. Even more reason to do your hair and leave it down instead of just throwing it up!

Honest to god when you dont think Rosie Bush can get any worse 🙈🙈🙈

She comes on the live for '2 minutes to explain the situation cos shes in her pals having a good time & doesnt want to sit on live', yet 20 mins later here she is still on live.
Her pals trying to pimp out her dog to get pups and Rosies going on about if it wasnt for her it wouldnt happen so she wants one of the pups for free 😳😳😳 pure brass neck & can you imagine her taking care of a dog !?

and o m f g shes just shaved her pubes on live and showed a handful of them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she really needs cancelled its getting out of hand now

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
its when she puts it up in a bun , the tapes at the back look horrrrrendous. Even more reason to do your hair and leave it down instead of just throwing it up!

She comes on the live for '2 minutes to explain the situation cos shes in her pals having a good time & doesnt want to sit on live', yet 20 mins later here she is still on live.
Her pals trying to pimp out her dog to get pups and Rosies going on about if it wasnt for her it wouldnt happen so she wants one of the pups for free 😳😳😳 pure brass neck & can you imagine her taking care of a dog !?

and o m f g shes just shaved her pubes on live and showed a handful of them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she really needs cancelled its getting out of hand now
Whit? Jesus Christ, I’ve been doing maw things all day. Just seen down with a wine to see what I’ve missed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

thats barkin behaviour 🤢 no doubt her wee posse thought it was hilarious 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yeah that's him I don't follow him but I constantly see him 😂😂😂
Aye he’s a whopper, constantly on my fyp get the hint I don’t want to follow him! I know I could block but find it funny seeing his smarmy comments to lassies whilst his wee bird thinks he’s in love aye with himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Rosie doing something about her manky hair because she is going to Terry’s tomorrow….as if Terry hasn’t saw her videos & what an unwashed riot it has been!

Tracy has made tiktoks every hour today was on her page a vid was made 8 hours ago then 7 then 6and so on. And they are the most boring pointless videos ever

Can't stop staring at whatever is hanging from her lip 🤢🤣
I’ve only seen one of her videos and I legit thought it was a parody account taking the piss. I am beyond shocked to learn otherwise 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.