Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ whilst all us who work are counting the days to the end of the month to get paid ๐Ÿ˜• it's become more and more evident she spends all the money on herself it's all me me me with Rosie! When she does have the weans she ignores them they just seem a massive inconvenience to her โ˜น

Is she going live with Terry? Just as well im working from home tomorrow ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It really is all about Rosie, her son seems like such a lovely clued up little boy as well he just gets shooed away its a shame! he gets ignored for whoever shes on live with he must sit upstairs wondering what he done wrong โ˜น

She usually does go live with Terry so im hoping soooo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž anything to brag about whats shes getting done next! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It really is all about Rosie, her son seems like such a lovely clued up little boy as well he just gets shooed away its a shame! he gets ignored for whoever shes on live with he must sit upstairs wondering what he done wrong โ˜น

She usually does go live with Terry so im hoping soooo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž anything to brag about whats shes getting done next! X
he is such a lovely wee boy. His head must be mush living in that house.

• Heart
Does she ever cook for her bairns? Canny say I've ever seen her do a dinner apart from ham and beetroot ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever cook for her bairns? Canny say I've ever seen her do a dinner apart from ham and beetroot ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
it is a very rare occasion from what i have seen but she has made them an actual dinner before.

Reactions: 7
was just the other day she was making their tea for 4pm. she was questioned as to why so early .. alot of people said she does this so shes 'dealt' with them asap so she can get on to ignoring them for the rest of the night. seems legit to me!

to be fair i have always just saw her ordering mcds & nandos for her to sit and demolish on live when T was off school cos he had headaches. If she didnt send him upstairs to fend for himself because 'hes 12 and can do so' and sent him to bed at a normal time he wouldnt be having headaches. Id have a headache too if i had to sit and listen to my mum sing and shout at all hours without a care in the world!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Off topic but her elsafrostnew that thing wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ her lives are crazy sheโ€™s on just saying there Iโ€™m a begger I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it takes alot for me to unfollow someone but I just had to with cherine .. coming back acting her hardest to pretend nothing happened she annoys mee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

youd think that youd want to look after and brush your ยฃ500 hair everyday no just the day before you are going back to get it coloured ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itl be back up in a bun by tomorrow night & will remain there the rest of the week x
I canโ€™t stand Mel Moon (the sound Rosie used).

Jesus Christ!!! Last night I was bored scrolling through tiktok and I came across this person called Jess Rennie ๐Ÿ˜ฌ She was live, dancing one minute then she stopped sat down right infront of the camera looking possessed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ rocking back and fore pure staring at the cam, I seriously thought she was going to jump through my phone.
I need a social life this is crazy spending a weekend watchin at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jess gives me the heebie jeebies, sheโ€™s the spit of Samara from the Ring. I cannae watch her cos I fear for my life for 7 days afterwards.

I am in fits here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Love this tattle site.
You should read the older threads

The way she actually thinks she's hot stuff is peak delusion. Sitting there trying to do sultry lip syncs.

Girl, you look like a fraggle in a cheap wig. Stop making me sick or i'll call the police cos this is assault.
A fraggle aaaahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's listening to Rosie eat on live that drives me fuckin crazy! She's pure loud & opens her mouth, don't need to see what's in her gub! Gees me the boak ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww man stefntonics video advertising that burger joint ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ her voice goes through you like a ten tonne lorry. Itโ€™s usually big primm thatโ€™s after all the freebies, making cringe as duck videos ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
I wish Tracey would stop showing her wee nieces pictures, I know she was a baby in them and has probably changed a lot but still the wean was obviously adopted out or with her dads family for a reason. Thatโ€™s something that should be kept private no plastered over tiktok

I wish Tracey would stop showing her wee nieces pictures, I know she was a baby in them and has probably changed a lot but still the wean was obviously adopted out or with her dads family for a reason. Thatโ€™s something that should be kept private no plastered over tiktok
that wee girl was adopted. She really does need to stop showing pictures of her. Imagine coming on tiktok & seeing her showing your pictures & finding out your adopted that way, she is a clown!

I noticed she has given some of the Greggs cards away but what has she done with the rest of them? Donโ€™t know who gave her them but theyโ€™re the kind of cards that would be more suited to the poor homeless people on the streets of Glasgow

that wee girl was adopted. She really does need to stop showing pictures of her. Imagine coming on tiktok & seeing her showing your pictures & finding out your adopted that way, she is a clown!
I thought she was adopted but wasnโ€™t 100% sure. Thatโ€™s what I was thinking if that wee girl was to come across her. Sheโ€™s boils my blood complete mess of a woman

Reactions: 3
Tracy has made tiktoks every hour today was on her page a vid was made 8 hours ago then 7 then 6and so on. And they are the most boring pointless videos ever

Can't stop staring at whatever is hanging from her lip ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Tracy has made tiktoks every hour today was on her page a vid was made 8 hours ago then 7 then 6and so on. And they are the most boring pointless videos ever

its like a day in the life as it happens with her. Not that anything exciting is happening with her ๐Ÿ˜ด i will never forget the video she made the last time she was spoke about on here & said she was going to get botox on the nhs to fix her squint ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I canny hack when Tracey starts rambling on her videos she repeats the same shite over and over and it boils my piss all the just eat deliveries she wastes money on because I know it's only a matter of time before shes back making out she no money and begging again.

• Haha
its like a day in the life as it happens with her. Not that anything exciting is happening with her ๐Ÿ˜ด i will never forget the video she made the last time she was spoke about on here & said she was going to get botox on the nhs to fix her squint ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lol she was aw smug wasnโ€™t she. Her GP likely told her to get tae duck.

Dead ringer for Mater fae Cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.