Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£500 hair extensions
£141 on Mac makeup

WTAF are we doing wrong here 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
doesn’t matter how much she spends on her looks, its her inside she needs to change, she will always be vulgar on the inside.

amazing what weans disability money gets you these days though 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the hell is Rosie Bush wearing?! 😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂
shes ready to burst out that sports bra 😂🤮🤮🤮

she can spend £10000s on her extensions, colour, botox, mac makeup, she is still a bogger

sitting doing her hair to sit and pout at herself in the camera whilst Z is out with her worker and T is just out his bed , shes got it quite easy eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

she can spend £10000s on her extensions, colour, botox, mac makeup, she is still a bogger

sitting doing her hair to sit and pout at herself in the camera whilst Z is out with her worker and T is just out his bed , shes got it quite easy eh?
I am in fits here 😂😂😂😂😂 Love this tattle site.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

she actually thinks she is something she isn’t, baffling! Just caught a bit there where she said she hadn’t finished decorating….i must have missed the bit when she started decorating 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she actually thinks she is something she isn’t, baffling! Just caught a bit there where she said she hadn’t finished decorating….i must have missed the bit when she started decorating 🥴
awww no i heard that. she showed the other day a half painted wall, she wont ever finish that 😂 why wouldnt you just finish it there & then? or make the most of your babysitters and do it when your free? maybe just me 😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
awww no i heard that. she showed the other day a half painted wall, she wont ever finish that 😂 why wouldnt you just finish it there & then? or make the most of your babysitters and do it when your free? maybe just me 😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
because she has to be live on tiktok or out getting full of it making an arse of herself, priorities 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she actually thinks she's hot stuff is peak delusion. Sitting there trying to do sultry lip syncs.

Girl, you look like a fraggle in a cheap wig. Stop making me sick or i'll call the police cos this is assault.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She needs a spell in a psychiatric hospital. By while I mean a year or so. She's dangerous and duck being a neighbour
Exactly what I thought too! - mental health crisis team needed asap!! X

I love yous!! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 I'm with yous Rosie is a riot! Doesn't matter what she does or how much she spends she still looks bogin!! She really is living a single person with no weans life! Heard her say she's going back to Terry tomorrow 🥴 poor Terry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I canny believe this site is free its comedy gold 🤣
hahahahaha same its brill! I'm so invested, can tell I have no social life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it xx

Exactly what I thought too! - mental health crisis team needed asap!! X

I love yous!! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 I'm with yous Rosie is a riot! Doesn't matter what she does or how much she spends she still looks bogin!! She really is living a single person with no weans life! Heard her say she's going back to Terry tomorrow 🥴 poor Terry!
looking forward to tomorrows live 🤣👀👀

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to that Stephanie lassie she befriended when it all blew up with that Emma Hewitt?

Reactions: 6
On her live “I need to go, Zara will be back in 5 mins” *abruptly ends live* she’s away to grab a vacuum to kid on she’s not been on live all morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg if onlyyyy 👏👏👏

rosie on live telling zara to get a babysitter tomorrow to go to the cinema with her, the cheek!! not everyone can or wants to pap their wains at the drop of a hat to go out with her ffs 🤣🙈
😳😳 whilst all us who work are counting the days to the end of the month to get paid 😕 it's become more and more evident she spends all the money on herself it's all me me me with Rosie! When she does have the weans she ignores them they just seem a massive inconvenience to her ☹

hahahahaha same its brill! I'm so invested, can tell I have no social life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it xx

looking forward to tomorrows live 🤣👀👀
Is she going live with Terry? Just as well im working from home tomorrow 🙌🏻🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.