Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think alot of people are realllly starting to see through Rosie. Yes I agree what she done raising all that money for Blair was amazing, however I think she is desperate to do what she can with her 'huge following' to grip on to the pals she has at the time.

Surely someone that has that much drama with so many people so often needs to sit back and realise SHE is she problem??? look at how many people she has been friends with and lost, zander, stewart, blake, chloe, and the rest!! All she can brag about is how fast she can get people to 1000 followers so they can sit on live with her whilst her son crys out for her attention for her to tell him to get back upstairs and shut the door, such a shame to see.

All this chat with talking about chloe in such a vulgur way, for someone that is alot younger than her.. all her 'pals' sit and agree with everything she says, imagine that was a man talking about sexual stuff in that way! He would be branded a beast or whatever, not right at all. but rosie bush can do what she pleases cos she is tiktok famous, oh lorrrrrd xo

She talks to people like pure tit! cuts them off, pure ignorant attitude, huffing and puffing, that poor mate of hers Zara does put up with alot from her, and god help when zara makes plans or talks about her other pal Taylor (dementedmaw) the jealousy reeeeks out of rosie!! making videos about it, what age are you????

Reactions: 17
Any thoughts on that Diamond Dad guy? He’s Scottish but I believe lives down south and is more (overly) involved with the English TikTok dramas. He was in about the Dontholdback Vs Smithy Family and Lawrence carry on like a dug eating beetroot then launched a GFM to raise the cash to fight for custody of his wean.

I followed him when I first got the app way back at the beginning of the pandemic, but he’s just another sleazy self-obsessed bam with #bannedat25k or whatever in their bio. He just came up on my FYP under yet another username.

Reactions: 3
I think alot of people are realllly starting to see through Rosie. Yes I agree what she done raising all that money for Blair was amazing, however I think she is desperate to do what she can with her 'huge following' to grip on to the pals she has at the time.

Surely someone that has that much drama with so many people so often needs to sit back and realise SHE is she problem??? look at how many people she has been friends with and lost, zander, stewart, blake, chloe, and the rest!! All she can brag about is how fast she can get people to 1000 followers so they can sit on live with her whilst her son crys out for her attention for her to tell him to get back upstairs and shut the door, such a shame to see.

All this chat with talking about chloe in such a vulgur way, for someone that is alot younger than her.. all her 'pals' sit and agree with everything she says, imagine that was a man talking about sexual stuff in that way! He would be branded a beast or whatever, not right at all. but rosie bush can do what she pleases cos she is tiktok famous, oh lorrrrrd xo

She talks to people like pure tit! cuts them off, pure ignorant attitude, huffing and puffing, that poor mate of hers Zara does put up with alot from her, and god help when zara makes plans or talks about her other pal Taylor (dementedmaw) the jealousy reeeeks out of rosie!! making videos about it, what age are you????
You are 1000000%%%%👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
Rosie completely ignored some of these “guests” last night. She was being awful to Zara
Then when squareburgers did that challenge she didn’t even look and you could tell squareburgers was a bit upset as was Zara! Shambles

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Cos these events are about Rosie, not the charity or the cause; that's just the excuse. It's the Rosie Show, everyone look at Rosie, the guests are irrelevant to her.

She isn't doing this stuff out of the kindness of her heart. She's doing it for the attention it brings to her. And it makes her look good in the process - it's a win-win for her. People will think she's so kind and giving and charitable.

I think people are beginning to see this now. It's a new fundraiser every other month. Does anyone think Rosie would cut her hair off for charity if it wasn't being filmed and broadcast and spoken about? Of course not. The only charity she's interested in is herself. It's plain old narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Couldn’t have wrote this better myself. 👏
A lot of people who are agreeing with her and hanging out her arse just want to get noticed. Then they move on. Rosie was the first person I followed on tiktok a couple of years ago. The first drama was that of her and Stephanie Burke. Then she had beef with Elsa.(that was hilarious talks of guns n stuff getting sent to folks homes, police involved) then demented maw and Libby and some Irish lassie. I then lost track of her accounts and couldn’t be arsed following her. Then I seen the stuff with her n zander and then chloe and got interested again 🤣🤣 she is a drama chaser. Who can even be arsed with that in general life farless airing it all over social media 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie completely ignored some of these “guests” last night. She was being awful to Zara
Then when squareburgers did that challenge she didn’t even look and you could tell squareburgers was a bit upset as was Zara! Shambles
THISS!! 👏 she held the glass up to show rosie , rosie looked and kept singing , she downed the drink and sat for a minute boaking whilst rosie finished her song, for rosie to ask when she done it. FFS 😂 poor chelsea i felt terrible for her, she was as well not doing it.

Then did you all hear rosie start on chelsea for 'a laugh' and said something about her dead mum!! mortified. Not even an apology when she realised what she had said ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I only saw about 5 minutes of it when she was shouting at the weans for stealing her marshmallows, but it was absolutely The Rosie Show.

I hate talking about weans, but she’s been very public about the tension between her two kids, how Z hurt T, so T didn’t want her around - why would you then pap them upstairs alone together?

Reactions: 5
Cos these events are about Rosie, not the charity or the cause; that's just the excuse. It's the Rosie Show, everyone look at Rosie, the guests are irrelevant to her.

She isn't doing this stuff out of the kindness of her heart. She's doing it for the attention it brings to her. And it makes her look good in the process - it's a win-win for her. People will think she's so kind and giving and charitable.

I think people are beginning to see this now. It's a new fundraiser every other month. Does anyone think Rosie would cut her hair off for charity if it wasn't being filmed and broadcast and spoken about? Of course not. The only charity she's interested in is herself. It's plain old narcissism.
Agreed, cos all she kept asking was 'did i do well? do yous think im doing ok?' Pure shambolic! Narcissism at its finest cos it really does always turn round to be about her, when she starts crying etc!!

Reactions: 6
Although she lied about her age when she was interviewed for the papers when she was robbed in 2017. She said she was only 49 at the time but she wasn't she was over 50 when that happened

She's had a face-lift within the last 3years that I know of

**edit**** I was wrong. Just text my friend she isn't 57 🤣 she was born in 1968

Which makes her 54 this year yeah?

Reactions: 3
Is that Collybhoy? Can’t stand him funnily enough he’s now with someone but I seen him being very property boss like on other girls TikTok’s!
Was surprised when i saw him with someone, he seemed really keen on that Yvonne lassie.

She's a riot. Nobody ever thinks she keeps the money for herself they just think she's a riot and can't organise anything without making a show of herself.
Always a drama with Rosie

Couldn’t have wrote this better myself. 👏
A lot of people who are agreeing with her and hanging out her arse just want to get noticed. Then they move on. Rosie was the first person I followed on tiktok a couple of years ago. The first drama was that of her and Stephanie Burke. Then she had beef with Elsa.(that was hilarious talks of guns n stuff getting sent to folks homes, police involved) then demented maw and Libby and some Irish lassie. I then lost track of her accounts and couldn’t be arsed following her. Then I seen the stuff with her n zander and then chloe and got interested again 🤣🤣 she is a drama chaser. Who can even be arsed with that in general life farless airing it all over social media 🙈
She is the common denominator in it all. Why anyone wants to be associated with her i will never know

I only saw about 5 minutes of it when she was shouting at the weans for stealing her marshmallows, but it was absolutely The Rosie Show.

I hate talking about weans, but she’s been very public about the tension between her two kids, how Z hurt T, so T didn’t want her around - why would you then pap them upstairs alone together?
Do we believe her though? I know i don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Think Rosie has burned her bridges with a fair few on tt. In her comments it was always the same names commenting on posts and video, now it's different people. She turns into a pure hole on the bevy and I think most just follow her for the drama. I used to watch her videos a few months back but now I scroll past. To much negativity surrounding her the now and all brought on by herself.

Reactions: 7
Was surprised when i saw him with someone, he seemed really keen on that Yvonne lassie.
Yeah I thought he and Yvonne were going to get together. His girlfriend lives in Scotland I think it’s Dundee and he’s in Ireland.

tiktok couples used to be rare but now everyone’s meeting from tiktok.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I thought he and Yvonne were going to get together. His girlfriend lives in Scotland I think it’s Dundee and he’s in Ireland.

tiktok couples used to be rare but now everyone’s meeting from tiktok.
Its becoming like a dating site

Reactions: 4
THISS!! 👏 she held the glass up to show rosie , rosie looked and kept singing , she downed the drink and sat for a minute boaking whilst rosie finished her song, for rosie to ask when she done it. FFS 😂 poor chelsea i felt terrible for her, she was as well not doing it.

Then did you all hear rosie start on chelsea for 'a laugh' and said something about her dead mum!! mortified. Not even an apology when she realised what she had said ☹
I forgot about that tbh with you
I did notice Chelsea’s face when she said about her mum I hate that Chelsea(SB) is a lovely girl and not starting dramas but can see this going bad for her with Rosie I bet we will see Rosie eventually attacking her

Reactions: 8
Rosie is a pure hole. I was on one of her lives last night and couldn’t believe the way she was talking to folk that were commenting. Who does she actually think she is. She obviously see’s something in herself the rest of us don’t. She looks like a pure riot but is sitting there as if she’s stunning being cheeky to people that for some reason are sooking up her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.