Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand her honestly spend some time looking after that wee boy instead of prancing about on tiktok and getting pissed feel sorry for their lassie she will be the one looking after him

I seen her on a live and she looked so different without make up and filters on her. Looked a lot older

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cannot stand her honestly spend some time looking after that wee boy instead of prancing about on tiktok and getting pissed feel sorry for their lassie she will be the one looking after him

I seen her on a live and she looked so different without make up and filters on her. Looked a lot older
Know who I'd love to see without a filter, the property bosses bit of leather stuff. They lines at the sides of her forehead bug the life out of me the filter must not stretch that far🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Know who I'd love to see without a filter, the property bosses bit of leather stuff. They lines at the sides of her forehead bug the life out of me the filter must not stretch that far🤷
Plenty pictures of her on her Facebook 😭😭🤣🤣

But if I was you it’s dinner time so leave it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, I unblocked Big Burke, had a nosey at her shitey loungesuit/pyjama things yous have been talking about, watched another couple of her videos as a form on self punishment for being so bloody nosey, was consumed by irrational rage, developed a twitch in my left eye and then blocked her again 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I unblocked Big Burke, had a nosey at her shitey loungesuit/pyjama things yous have been talking about, watched another couple of her videos as a form on self punishment for being so bloody nosey, was consumed by irrational rage, developed a twitch in my left eye and then blocked her again 👍
Pretty sure she gets disability money pip or something. She seems fine to me she should be out working!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read a comment telling Property Boss they didn’t like his new brown leather suite and I can’t stop thinking about it 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she gets disability money pip or something. She seems fine to me she should be out working!

Why work when you can scam the system. As i said previously, she had been using her burds bank account for payment when she was making cheesecakes last yr so no doubt still using it for her pjs in case she gets reported. I very much doubt Kirsty is down as living there so she can still get her rent etc paid for her.

Reactions: 10
Guaranteed it’ll be for some ‘mental health’ issue. A complete insult to those who genuinely struggle and suffer.

Reactions: 17
The only female empowerment I get from these shower of fannies is too work hard for my kids.
i love going on just to remind myself I’m doing well in life 🤣 The fear half of them must get on a Sunday “aw duck was on live steaming last night again, better make my profile private”
I love watching the chaotic mess that is the life of bush. We are probably the same age and single mums but that’s where it ends.
I own my own house, work full time, drive, never claimed a benefit in my life (bar of course statutory child benefit) have friends that I’ve had for over 20 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Go see stefntonics latest 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs another one that thinks she is something 🤢🤢
She gives me the boak that wuman! She's pure arrogant and up herself it's unbelievable. Who the duck dances in their bra in buchanun galleries......blocked her as soon as I saw that tit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She gives me the boak that wuman! She's pure arrogant and up herself it's unbelievable. Who the duck dances in their bra in buchanun galleries......blocked her as soon as I saw that tit 🤮
See if my maw was swinging her tits aboot buchanun galleries and dancing way her gash oot she would get swung aboot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go see stefntonics latest 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs another one that thinks she is something 🤢🤢
The bathroom is a mess ..hole all the round the light …bottom of sink is missing ..the bath panel is bogging ..the tiles are broken and hanging off …mould round the bath …and there she is lying pretending she’s reading Vogue in the dark with a cheap kids light from Amazon on …she should be scrubbing that Manky bathroom bet the rest of her house is minging 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bathroom is a mess ..hole all the round the light …bottom of sink is missing ..the bath panel is bogging ..the tiles are broken and hanging off …mould round the bath …and there she is lying pretending she’s reading Vogue in the dark with a cheap kids light from Amazon on …she should be scrubbing that Manky bathroom bet the rest of her house is minging 🤮🤮🤮

I still buckle at the fact someone went to the trouble to make a “stefntonicscabinet” account because that thing in their dining room 😂 she should spend more time sprucing up her house than swinging her tits about buchanan galleries or some street in Glasgow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still buckle at the fact someone went to the trouble to make a “stefntonicscabinet” account because that thing in their dining room 😂 she should spend more time sprucing up her house than swinging her tits about buchanan galleries or some street in Glasgow 🤦🏻‍♀️
I honeslty thought they would have a dead nice house but it's very basic maybe stop spending aw yer money on nites out and bottles of tonic and buy a tin of paint

They cabinets take me back to the 90s ma maw had one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye it’s like they inherited their grandmas house and all her belongings and kept them. That dining room & cabinet 🤣🤣 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.