Scarlett Moffat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like charlotte, always have
Hope this police fella treats her well, both seem a nice couple.

Can't really say anything bad about her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like charlotte, always have
Hope this police fella treats her well, both seem a nice couple.

Can't really say anything bad about her
Cant like her that much or you'd know her name is Scarlett not Charlotte 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how on her stories today 'we have bought' then lists about 200 stories of gifted baby items

• Haha
Couldn’t find a thread ,not sure if there already is one .
What do we think guys ?I find her an interesting character going off her Instagram.Can’t decide if she’s really genuine or really fake like the rest of them
I quite like her. She’ll be managed and told what to share in front of the camera and on social media though no doubt.

Reactions: 1
No malice here towards her but I always wonder what they’re going to do once their baby is here with her partner working as a PC, considering she’s sharing everything so far.

Anyone in that or similar roles strives to keep their children private on social media etc to avoid any ‘customers’ seeing them or the potential for even worse. They can and will look up police/prison/probation etc officers, to see what they can find on them.
It seems a bit of a dangerous game in his job if she is going to put their child out there but then again, they’ve already got a public house account 🤔

No malice here towards her but I always wonder what they’re going to do once their baby is here with her partner working as a PC, considering she’s sharing everything so far.

Anyone in that or similar roles strives to keep their children private on social media etc to avoid any ‘customers’ seeing them or the potential for even worse. They can and will look up police/prison/probation etc officers, to see what they can find on them.
It seems a bit of a dangerous game in his job if she is going to put their child out there but then again, they’ve already got a public house account 🤔
Interesting tbh I didn’t think he was working anymore as she always seems to be showing them for days out/nights away etc
Just seemed like he had a lot of time off!

is he still in the police force ? Idk why really but I got the impression he was no longer in the police
---
her hair and makeup was lovely for the baby shower I thought