Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just taken some! I’ve also ordered some fybogel to help, can’t stand it! I’ve got stomach issues anyway so when it’s not right it really bothers me

So glad found this thread . Have been on
Yeah two weeks and haven’t weighed yet (wanna do a month first) but feel great . No hunger at all or side effects . Am on 1.2

Reactions: 3
So glad found this thread . Have been on
Yeah two weeks and haven’t weighed yet (wanna do a month first) but feel great . No hunger at all or side effects . Am on 1.2
Update I couldn’t wait a month , lost half a stone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been asked a million times before but where is the best to buy these pens? I’ve never tried them but keen to start. Is boots the cheapest? I’d rather buy just one pen and see how I go first. Do you need to diet at the same time? Thanks guys x

I think Boots is cheapest with the “welcome20” discount code which works twice, but you can’t buy them individually. I don’t know where is cheapest for a single pen.

I don’t follow any particular diet. I had planned to but it curbs my appetite so much that I don’t need to follow a restrictive diet, I just have much smaller meals. I’m just over 1st down in 4 weeks so it must be working.

Reactions: 2
I think Boots is cheapest with the “welcome20” discount code which works twice, but you can’t buy them individually. I don’t know where is cheapest for a single pen.

I don’t follow any particular diet. I had planned to but it curbs my appetite so much that I don’t need to follow a restrictive diet, I just have much smaller meals. I’m just over 1st down in 4 weeks so it must be working.
I didn’t know the code works twice! That’s brilliant ☺

Reactions: 1
Simple Online Pharmacy sell individual pens for £51 and they have been very good. Very quick DHL delivery. At first I also bought 100 needles too and they are cheap and last for ages.

Yeh, it def works twice but I tried it a third time and it initially went through then they contacted me to say it wasn’t valid and I’d have to pay the difference or cancel the order.

Reactions: 3
So after saying I’ll stop when my last pen is done I’ve ordered another 5 pens 😂 so 8 left, that’ll take me to my holiday which feels like a good point to stop. Not sure I can be doing with taking it in my hand luggage!

Can anyone please offer me some advice. Currently on day 12 and first week and a half was great. Never felt hungry, just thirsty and completely curbed my snacking. Was eating around 1200 cals a day. Last 3 days I’ve felt incredibly hungry, exactly like I felt prior to using the pen. I’m absolutely gutted to be honest. Has anyone else experienced this? So much money to buy the pens and just feel like its a complete waste now. Ive just had a big meal and feel hungry again

Can anyone please offer me some advice. Currently on day 12 and first week and a half was great. Never felt hungry, just thirsty and completely curbed my snacking. Was eating around 1200 cals a day. Last 3 days I’ve felt incredibly hungry, exactly like I felt prior to using the pen. I’m absolutely gutted to be honest. Has anyone else experienced this? So much money to buy the pens and just feel like its a complete waste now. Ive just had a big meal and feel hungry again
Are you still on 0.6 or have you gone up to 1.2? If you’ve not gone up might be time to move up a dose

Are you still on 0.6 or have you gone up to 1.2? If you’ve not gone up might be time to move up a dose
Hi, thanks for the reply. I’m still on 0.6, i was *really* hoping to stay on this for as long as possible to save money but looks like it’s no longer working for me on this dosage. I wish it was cheaper!

Hi, thanks for the reply. I’m still on 0.6, i was *really* hoping to stay on this for as long as possible to save money but looks like it’s no longer working for me on this dosage. I wish it was cheaper!
Up your dose to 1.2, 0.6 is a really low dose . I have been on 1.2 for a couple weeks and don’t feel
Hungry still . I’ll up it when hunger kicks in again , listening to my body . Don’t be disheartened, you’re early on ❤ You’ve got this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s super expensive but you should definitely continue to move up if you’re feeling hungry, it’s at its most effective at full dose

• Heart
Up your dose to 1.2, 0.6 is a really low dose . I have been on 1.2 for a couple weeks and don’t feel
Hungry still . I’ll up it when hunger kicks in again , listening to my body . Don’t be disheartened, you’re early on ❤ You’ve got this ❤
Thank you so much ☺Xx

• Heart
Hi glad I found this thread! Can anyone on it tell me are they on medication like steroids and having success? Or even have PCOS etc? Thanks 😄

Hello
I’ve just checked and I can be approved with boots.
How easy is it to do the injections?x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.