Saxenda, Ozempic and Wegovy advice and support #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on my second week of 0.5 mg and I've barely lost anything in 7 weeks and due to the shortage Manual can't put me up to 1 mg in two weeks as planned ☹
I think the main reason it’s working for me as I am watching every single thing I put into my mouth 😭
Keep trying the 0.5mg, everywhere I see says this will start kicking in soon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi new to this thread I know it’s specifically for the WL injections but just wondered if anyone has tried and had good results from Mysimba (tablets at all) I would love to try the injections but think that may work out more expensive?

Reactions: 1
😩😩 tried to get hold of ozempic for days! Don’t think I’m going to get it in time for my next dose, and then I go on holiday! Has anyone had a few weeks without if? I don’t want to put the weight back on 😩 currently on 1mg

• Sad
So the 6lb I put on over the 3 weeks I was off OZ is now gone after 2 weeks back on Victoza (started back on the .6 dose). Had to up my dosage today to 1.2 and I forgot how nauseous I get when upping the dose 😩 My son is making his dinner at the moment and the smell is making me feel awful but I know its worth it 😅
---
😩😩 tried to get hold of ozempic for days! Don’t think I’m going to get it in time for my next dose, and then I go on holiday! Has anyone had a few weeks without if? I don’t want to put the weight back on 😩 currently on 1mg
If you have some left can you space it out to ten days between jabs instead of 7 to make it last 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
So the 6lb I put on over the 3 weeks I was off OZ is now gone after 2 weeks back on Victoza (started back on the .6 dose). Had to up my dosage today to 1.2 and I forgot how nauseous I get when upping the dose 😩 My son is making his dinner at the moment and the smell is making me feel awful but I know its worth it 😅
---

If you have some left can you space it out to ten days between jabs instead of 7 to make it last 🤞🏼
I took my last dose of it on Sunday 😩 will try again tomorrow at 6pm when they release the stock. Getting mine from quickmeds x

• Heart
Did anyone in Ireland have any luck in getting saxenda available to them
I got it this week via zavamed ireland. Requested a prescription from them.. sent to my pharmacy yesterday.. got a call from the pharmacy to say it was in stock and could pick it up today.. €250

Weighed in again this morning and I’m now 5kgs down since the day I started taking Rybelsus on 6 May. I have been calorie counting but feel like I’ve not really had to try too hard. Feeling chuffed! Another 10kg to go

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apologies if it has already been asked, but has anyone used orlistat? I have been using saxander, with a good result initially. But now I'm staying the same weight (all this year!). I have stopped it and hope to try something else.
Thanks.

Weighed in again this morning and I’m now 5kgs down since the day I started taking Rybelsus on 6 May. I have been calorie counting but feel like I’ve not really had to try too hard. Feeling chuffed! Another 10kg to go
thats a lovely loss!

• Heart
I’ve picked up my activity levels in the last week and the weight is coming off steadily 😀 moving to 0.5 and that has really boosted me. Hoping it’s enough that I can fit into rollercoaster seats 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how to quote people so apologies but Somerset girl when did you start noticing weight falling off you? I have been on the tablets 3mg for 3 weeks now almost and I haven’t lost a thing! Appitite seems the same still not gone off wine lol. Altho I have been better and joined a gym but not one pound gone 💔

I don’t know how to quote people so apologies but Somerset girl when did you start noticing weight falling off you? I have been on the tablets 3mg for 3 weeks now almost and I haven’t lost a thing! Appitite seems the same still not gone off wine lol. Altho I have been better and joined a gym but not one pound gone 💔
Definitely when I went from the 3mg to the 7mg. I lost about 7lb the first month on 3mg then almost a stone on 7mg.

Reactions: 3
I weighed yesterday for the first time, I’ve been taking Ozempic since the start of May I have lost 9 pounds. I have not been able to get to this weight because of medication so I can’t believe it. I haven’t changed my diet really, more protein and less snacks. Delighted!

Reactions: 16
Hiya all, has anyone moved from ozempic to rybelsus due to the shortage problems?
If so, how did you find it?

Hi anyone on Rybelsus… I went from month 1 on 3mg, and I’m now on month 2 on 7mg… how long do i stay on this? I’m really not sure

Hi anyone on Rybelsus… I went from month 1 on 3mg, and I’m now on month 2 on 7mg… how long do i stay on this? I’m really not sure
As far as i'm aware you stay on it unless it doesn't work anymore. Im just about to start my first month on 3mg. Did you lose much?

• Heart
As far as i'm aware you stay on it unless it doesn't work anymore. Im just about to start my first month on 3mg. Did you lose much?
I’ve lost 10lb, would like to have lost more, but I did have a week away last month. I’m hoping that by the end of the month I’ve lost a stone. Slow but steady x

I follow a dietician on Instagram called @Igfamousbydana and she went on semaglutide as she wanted to lose weight for her wedding and to also document it as a dietician. She’s been off of it for a while now and she is maintaining the weight loss. Check her out as she’s super informative, plus she also does a monthly tea time which usually has a lot of celeb goss on there too.

Reactions: 6
Hi all! Been lurking here for a while and wondered if anyone could answer a few questions for me?
Does anyone know if these medications are ok to take when trying to conceive? And has anybody experienced much weight loss without being very overweight to start with?
I have a BMI in the upper end of healthy but have about 10lbs I’d like to lose but just can’t seem to shift. I wondered if I would be able to purchase from anywhere because of this? And would any of the medications be better than the others?
Thank you 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.