Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not up to family I was just saying FS family are happy with what she got they think it is justice. I think With attorney general forms anyone can apparently feel them out anyone correct me if I am wrong.
Id imagine Frankies family would rather she served no time .

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if they would have her family do seem happy that she got some prison time.
I think they were too but her grandad specifically said they were happy with the sentence she got. It’s the general public, Facebook vigilantes that have waded in on it.

Reactions: 7
I’m abit annoyed that SB’s sentence won’t be reviewed. She should get life in jail.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not up to family I was just saying FS family are happy with what she got they think it is justice. I think With attorney general forms anyone can apparently feel them out, anyone correct me if I am wrong.
It doesn’t matter, as explained by someone else, that is not how justice works. I will be happy to see her get a much longer sentence.

• Sad
It doesn’t matter, as explained by someone else, that is not how justice works. I will be happy to see her get a much longer sentence.
I know how the law works I read what the other poster said I didn’t say in my post that it was up to the family to decide her sentence. The difference is this was referred to the attorney general’s office, most likely by the public because anyone can feel out forms to the attorney general. It’s now up to the court of appeals to decide if her sentence should stay the same or if it should increase.

Reactions: 5
Star’s family have been through enough. Poor Anita looks so unwell. They should leave it be now imo.

Meanwhile that Lucci didn’t receive any jail time. It’s so inconsistent!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen the news today that FS will have her sentence reviewed, what is everyone's thoughts? For me personally I thought she should get 8-15 years, i did feel her sentence was right at the low end but that it was just about acceptable. But having read that a year is off because it counts as time serve, and she's eligible for parole after 4 total years, then she could be out by 21 which shocked me a little when it was put like that.

Personally based on all the evidence I thought 12, serving minimum 10 was closest to being appropriate, and that she should've been found guilty on the manslaughter verdict, but wasn't up in arms at it being 8. I guess it's more so the probation part that makes it all a bit harder to take. Just interested to hear people's thoughts now it seems likely her sentence will be increased

I really hope she doesn’t get any more jail time. I appreciate not everyone will agree with me but she was young, easily led, gullible, naive, abused herself, isolated from her family. I think she believed savannah’s suggestion that the cheek bruise was from where she’d fallen from the bed in front of Frankie and Alicia I think. I don’t think she did genuinely know what savannah was doing.

As someone else said, Lucci got no jail time despite the fact her eldest child told police about violence in front of them and towards them that she would have known about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope she doesn’t get any more jail time. I appreciate not everyone will agree with me but she was young, easily led, gullible, naive, abused herself, isolated from her family. I think she believed savannah’s suggestion that the cheek bruise was from where she’d fallen from the bed in front of Frankie and Alicia I think. I don’t think she did genuinely know what savannah was doing.

As someone else said, Lucci got no jail time despite the fact her eldest child told police about violence in front of them and towards them that she would have known about.
I agree with you. She’s also paid a heavy price losing her child.

Did I imagine reading that Hollie thought the sentence was too lenient though?

I know how the law works I read what the other poster said I didn’t say in my post that it was up to the family to decide her sentence. The difference is this was referred to the attorney general’s office, most likely by the public because anyone can feel out forms to the attorney general. It’s now up to the court of appeals to decide if her sentence should stay the same or if it should increase.
Hopefully it doubles. 8 years for allowing the death of one’s own child just isn’t enough.

John Venables was also young and easily led and he certainly doesn’t deserve sympathy.

Regardless of mental capacity she deserves alot longer. She could have got away but thought with her fanny instead of thinking about her child to put it bluntly.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m abit annoyed that SB’s sentence won’t be reviewed. She should get life in jail.
she got life, murder is always life.

I think FS got off lightly imo, injuries to Star were never accounted for. Injuries happened when SB wasn't present and they were never explaind. She screamed at that terrified baby and recorded it, called her a bleep. I always believe she was more involved. I didn't buy the bathroom story for a second. That's just me though

Reactions: 6
John Venables was also young and easily led and he certainly doesn’t deserve sympathy.

Regardless of mental capacity she deserves alot longer. She could have got away but thought with her fanny instead of thinking about her child to put it bluntly.
[/QUOTE]
I would never ever compare what Jon Venables did to what Frankie did, both 2 completely different scenarios given the fact he’s also locked up for child images. She did wrong everyone here has said that but she weren’t a murderer and she’s lost her daughter, if the family are happy with the sentencing for her it should of been left at that

Reactions: 14

I would never ever compare what Jon Venables did to what Frankie did, both 2 completely different scenarios given the fact he’s also locked up for child images. She did wrong everyone here has said that but she weren’t a murderer and she’s lost her daughter, if the family are happy with the sentencing for her it should of been left at that
[/QUOTE]

She knowingly allowed the abuse of her own daughter as well as abused her herself. I don’t get the whole agenda here that FS deserves pity. She wouldn’t have lost her daughter if she had cared enough about her to protect her.

Fingers crossed she gets much longer.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully it doubles. 8 years for allowing the death of one’s own child just isn’t enough.

but John Venables was complicit in the kidnapping and Murder of poor little Jamie Bulger on an equal scale with Robert.

Frankie was clearly not the best mum but she didn’t murder her child and the fact her daughter is dead is a huge punishment that she will always have to live with.

Reactions: 15
No you can’t compare Jon Venables with Frankie Smith. I don’t believe the former was evil either - he was a disturbed child and arguably had / still has psychiatric problems. His teachers said that he appeared to be disturbed years before he murdered James Bulger.

Reactions: 8
but John Venables was complicit in the kidnapping and Murder of poor little Jamie Bulger on an equal scale with Robert.

Frankie was clearly not the best mum but she didn’t murder her child and the fact her daughter is dead is a huge punishment that she will always have to live with.
She was complicit in the abuse of her own child. She was well aware of it, discussed it with SB via messages, even filmed her daughter from another angle alongside SB falling from a high chair. If that isn’t complicit, quite frankly I don’t know what is.

I don’t mean to sound “Facebooky” but anything involving abuse towards children angers me massively and I hope FS gets what she deserves in jail too. I can smell that musty, damp dog, cat piss smell from her mugshot.

I read an intense book years ago about the James Bulger murder that went into John Venables background in particular, it could be argued that he is on the spectrum and easily led. He didn’t get no where near enough! Just like FS… but being on the spectrum, having an uneasy upbringing and being “vulnerable” isn’t an excuse when it comes to the death of a child. No the two aren’t comparable because she is WORSE, considering Star was her own child!

• Sad
She was complicit in the abuse of her own child. She was well aware of it, discussed it with SB via messages, even filmed her daughter from another angle alongside SB falling from a high chair. If that isn’t complicit, quite frankly I don’t know what is.

I don’t mean to sound “Facebooky” but anything involving abuse towards children angers me massively and I hope FS gets what she deserves in jail too. I can smell that musty, damp dog, cat piss smell from her mugshot.

I read an intense book years ago about the James Bulger murder that went into John Venables background in particular, it could be argued that he is on the spectrum and easily led. He didn’t get no where near enough! Just like FS… but being on the spectrum, having an uneasy upbringing and being “vulnerable” isn’t an excuse when it comes to the death of a child. No the two aren’t comparable because she is WORSE, considering Star was her own child!
The incident you are referring to with Star is the one where she was falling asleep in her food in the little table and chairs set, with FS and SB filming no mention of a high chair. FS has admitted numerous counts of cruelty and admitted her actions were wrong, she even said she is sorry. I don’t think anyone on here has excused her actions whatsoever but people can also feel sympathy for her as whether people like it or not she was to a victim of SB. FS is going to be living in her own hell in her head at the fact she has lost Star and has played a part in it. The two cases are not comparable in the slightest two very different cases and I wouldn’t compare them myself.

Reactions: 12