Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So sorry to hear this person has been doing these awful things to people that post on here.

Sorry if it sounds silly but how do we stop someone finding out this kind of personal information?

As far as I know I have nothing in my username or picture that could identify me but is there anything else I should do?

Thank you x
I honestly have no idea how people can figure out who people are & I’m very tech savvy! Unless they really studied the Facebook groups mentioned on this thread (Styal, Justice for Star, Trusting Evil) and put two and two together with writing styles and what the person was saying on this thread and if they were posting similar things on Facebook. Internet is a scary place sometimes!

I think we all just need to be mindful on our social media accounts with privacy settings - make sure everything’s only visible to our real life friends. No public info about our jobs, home towns, families etc. Same for photos. Absolutely everything on my Facebook is private. No one who doesn’t know me will know where I work, who’s on my friends list etc.

Reactions: 13
If it’s misinformation get me sued or something. I am only saying what a majority feel, just this thread is the FS fan girl arse licking base. No I am not interested in HMP Styal. Stop trying to invite me to groups that YOU seem to be familiar with. Do you go on there spouting your compassion for her? I doubt it because you would be ridiculed. This is obviously your safe space to be a fan!

No one can express their opinions without certain members crying about “Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz noT beIn Red” when it’s clearly there she abused the child herself too.

Get my arse in a niggle about a child abuser? Sure as shit!
Ms/Miss/Mrs/Mr Battle Axing.
(Very fitting name might I add😉). Please, as I am extremely intrigued, can you provide any quotations of these FS fan girls?

I haven’t seen any personally, and I have read all Da TrAnsCriPtZzzz and every thread on this forum since the very first one posted on 24th October 2021. I’m sure a lot of other fan club members users on here have too. So as I’ve said, please quote some.

I appreciate it’s a big ask, as there’s thousands of comments and 16 threads but since that’s all you seem to post about on these threads (and by that I mean anyone who views FS as a victim of SB is an arse licker) surely you’ll have the receipts and sources ready on stand-by to back up your claims.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely,
Justheretoread99
(And also just here to reply. And just here to arse lick. And just here to recognise a (and rightly so) convicted, incompetent, abusive and neglectful mother was also a VICTIM of domestic abuse and coercive control. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and treatment towards her daughter. But she was also vulnerable and a victim.
If that makes me an arse licker, then f*cking cheers to that everybody 🥂

I’m sorry you clearly lack the empathy, compassion and intelligence to recognise that.

• Heart
  • Haha

marypoppins21

It’s on my local news now again after today’s report as it happened not too far away from me. I also don’t believe Frankie saw first hand what SB did to Star. Won’t lie got a lump in my throat watching it. RIP Star ⭐

• Sad

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Minimising them, defending them then? For want of a better phrase.

She was a victim of Domestic Abuse. Again, many women are but it doesn’t justify allowing the death of one’s own child. FS by filming her own daughter from another angle falling from a chair (no matter the height), staying in said relationship and leaving Star alone with her abuser, despite being “clever enough” to have suspicions about the abuse doesn’t deflect from what she is I’m afraid.
She had an IQ of 70 which is abnormally low. And she was only 18 when she met SB. Under the circumstances, it’s not difficult to see how someone like her could have been manipulated to the extent that she was.

She has a suitable prison sentence and will have to live with this for the rest of her life. I don’t think evidence suggests that she’s sociopathic and I think she should be given an opportunity to be rehabilitated.

Medieval punishments are more than appropriate for people who kill or allow the death of a child. Or anything else of a nonc-ey nature. But that’s just me.
Do you want your children to grow up in a country that thinks torturing people is ok and should be sanctioned by the state? How exactly would that promote a society where people aren’t violent towards each other and their children?

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Clearing 8k a month but working for peanuts on the door of a pub and has a Dacia Duster on finance.

Sure.
As if someone would need to rent a house with money like that in Keighley too… I’m fairly local and I’ve literally known of houses up for £50k or so, it’s a very cheap area. Someone like her would’ve bought their own house and used being the landlady as leverage over BE.

I honestly believe that Frankie never witnessed what really happened to Star that day, SB will never admit it and that poor family including Frankie who deserves to know the truth will never got proper closure it’s heartbreaking 💔

• Sad

Adcs813

I wonder if David just hates SB so much and wants everyone to know how evil she is that he just embellishes and exaggerates slightly, so that no one is in any doubt what an evil monster she is.

Adcs813

No I absolutely dont think so about embellishing or exaggerating. This is the first time I've actually watched this interview and I believe him
And he also knows that FS isnt getting off lightly
I completely believed him as well but Dave Jagger the journalist has suggested that nothing of the sort ever happened, and that anything of interest would be included in his transcripts.
Not sure why an experienced journalist would lie

• Angry

Dollenganger

VIP Member

More information seems to be coming out after the fact. Frankie says that she broke up with SB and she killed Star as revenge 😢

The judge was right when she said that Star was caught in the crossfire of their abusive relationship.

• Sad
As I said we’ve all been over this for months, 99% of people on here can have a healthy debate without the mention of violence or anything which is unacceptable. The other 1% are the ones who doxx people on these threads, we don’t want a repeat of that

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think we’re all entitled to our opinions and no one should be attacking anyone for them.

Adcs813

In other news, I'm glad that the Remembering Star page seems to be calming down. I have noticed David hasn't posted for a while which I think is a good thing.
I can't imagine how I would feel if a relative died and people kept photoshopping pictures onto biscuits and goodness knows what else 💔

Reactions: 12
Depriving her of sleep, sticking her head under water, not seeking medical attention for her, neglecting to protect her and keep her away from someone who was harming her, protecting the person who abused her. All those things contributed to her death.
According to the post-mortem the cause of death was lacerations on internal organs causing internal bleeding by blunt force trauma, a punch, kick or stamp. This is all in the evidence provided by prosecution witnesses.

Depriving her of sleep, dunking head under water, not seeking medical attention and neglect are all abuse. Horrendous abuse. But not murder.

T&A article
I just don’t get it, she got 8 years her family have all said their happy with what she got so why is it happening? Don’t think people understand the affect that can happen to family having to constantly relive it

• Heart
I don’t understand why people come on this thread to berate our opinions, claim our opinions are irrelevant, question our parenting abilities, and never actively discuss the evidence that was put forward in the trial.

Really strange behaviour.

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Can I ask again Ells why are you trying to gatekeep a thread on a public forum? Are other people with different views not allowed to join in? Or is this only for the 5 or so posters who want a certain narrative and chase and attack anybody who feels a different way?
Hang on a minute. You were the one who came here and stated that FS should be tortured and that if we don’t agree, we’re bad parents or we don’t take care of our children!

• Heart