Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't usually wish harm on people etc but SB really does deserve all she gets in prison, I cant imagine there are many cons that are lower than her. I would have thought it'll also be task and a half for the prison service to protect and despite measures like putting her on a protected wing etc, its not foolproof and im sure if someone wanted to get to her they could.
I think she will invite it too - she will want to prove herself. After all, with the threats of kneecapping etc the only person she has successfully properly hurt is a defenceless 16 month old.

I read about another toddler murdered during lockdown by a man who was built like the proverbial. If they are that big and strong why don't they start a fight with an equal? What kind of cretin do you have to be to hurt a baby?

• Sad
Reactions: 18

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I'm so thankful for everyone involved in this case, watching the trial I'm so glad such intelligent people exist both on the defence and the prosecution. Their hard work really paid off today. And the jury of course they did a great job, I think the past 8 weeks will live with them forever.

This case just reminded me of a case here in Ireland, the baby was Santina Cawley, from a traveller family, murdered by her dad's girlfriend alledgedly. Trial has still not happened yet. Things tend to be a bit slower in Ireland. But just reminds me of baby Star, the injuries were horrific. There are rumours she was thrown out of a window, or that she was smacked against a sink (sorry for the detail).

• Sad
  • Sick

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Well, it took an hour longer than I expected, but here it goes. The "Let Them Swing" brigade are arriving.

• Haha

elikayute

Chatty Member
I saw an article that said David speaks to Frankie regularly. There must be some level of support.

• Heart

aliyah_ess

And just to add, SB wasn’t with FS when she dragged her broken boned 16 month old baby through the town like a fucking rag doll.
Yknow the baby that allegedly had a pushchair but was never used.

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Hearing the little boy in the background of the 999 call is harrowing. I hope the other children who were present receive some sort of help but I think we all know that’s unlikely ☹

• Sad

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Well, Mary-kates statement was interesting wasn’t it 😏 do these people not know when to read the room and shut the hell up

• Heart

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
I didn't think hearing the 999 call would shock me as I was expecting it to be as bad as the Emma Tustin one was and so was somewhat prepared, but it has shocked me. Where was the urgency? You can be really calm and still convey how urgent it was?! At no point did she say this little girl needs emergency ambulance, just a load of waffle getting her story straight. So, so sickening.

• Sad

Foreverunknown

I had to ring 999 a few years ago witnessing an RTC between a car and a motorbike. Even though the rider was conscious I was still hysterical. The operated kept saying to me “calm down”.

How on God’s earth can SB be so calm explaining she’s performed CRP on a BABY. Her “little girl” who “brought her up”. This is so harrowing.

Everything coming out now, audios, photos, is just even worse than I imagined💔
i've rang 111 for my toddler's temperature in a much worse state - VILE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17

Clairer86

VIP Member
Very shocking that social services visited (5th time of contact) and saw a lot of bruises and still closed the case. Not good at all.
I cant get my head around that at all, and i am a social worker too (along with some other people in here).
I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but i cant get my head around this. I just watched David in the sky news video, and heard him explaining his experience with SS and it shocked me.
There needs to be something done, i dont know what although i wish i did have the answers. I previously commented about my opinion on the system and the changes i feel need to made from the ground up- starting with the education and training of social workers. I believe the social work team managers need to also be held accountable as they are ultimately the people who sign off everything. I just feel so sad, and so angry, and the death of Star could have been avoided. It is heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
One (of many) thing that really disturbs me is how everyone is saying what a beautiful child Star was. Which indeed she was. But it should have made no difference if she was a plain little girl, or fat, or god forbid, not white. I hate that her beauty is seen to make the crime worse.
I get your point! But when I have said “beautiful baby” in a post, I am not really referring to her beauty. I think all babies and children are beautiful and for me it’s just a figure of speech.

avabella

VIP Member
I think that picture was the July one with the frozen peas and sudocrem excuses. If I remember correctly, Mr MacDonald described it as a 'large, complex' bruise. S had sent it to her friend claiming she was 'devastated' and that 'she told me it was off the bed' - setting F up. It was also the day S claimed she left the flat in a hurry but had actually been there over an hour and had a bath. Star did have a small mark on her eye from the bed, which S then said developed into this.

• Sad

MaxyLee

Absolutely tragic that FS’s father committed suicide, it just gets worse and worse, there was lots of talk on here about things that would come out after the verdict.

I didn’t expect that

• Sad

elikayute

Chatty Member
As far as I’m concerned either:
1. You’re too thick to understand that mistreating your child is wrong or
2. You know that mistreating your child is wrong even though you’re thick.
The fact that FS was clever enough to get away with as much as she did leads ne to suspect its 2.
She should have got a far heavier punishment.
She literally wasn’t clever though was she. Literally not clever.