Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
The 911 call is absolutely crazy - SB is soooo calm like WTF

Anyone remember when SB said “if I’d punched Star with my full strength she’d have ended up dead”….

That is where I knew she had murdered her.
Like she really isn’t as clever as she tries to make out.

Reactions: 19

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Tbh I think she was panicking but trying to play the cool as cucumber vibe hence rambling on! Really is eerily similar to ETs 999 call
I got “getting my story straight” vibes. Stumbling, speaking slowly, concocting a story. Knowing what she’d Done!

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
i wonder if SB is suicidal
I hope she isn’t. I hope she sticks around long enough to live through her entire sentence, with the knowledge that every day she lives, it’s in purgatory. She’s now been found guilty; any easy ride she had in Styal will soon change - she’s going to have to deal with the fact that she now has to face people who want to break her on a daily basis, and the only sympathy or lenience that can be extended to her will be being placed in solitary. I hope that what she did haunts her and that she never knows another days peace.

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
These incidents might not be from the same occasion, but now I’m thinking about the fact that Star came back from being beaten up by SB at the recycling plant, then was trying to sleep the next day and had FS scaring her awake and laughing. Obviously the abuse sounded horrific before, but that picture really brings it home. I feel sick that she was a) subjected to that, and b) went home to a mother who wouldn’t even let her sleep after the absolute horrors she’d just endured, and instead laughed at her fear and misery.

• Sad

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Oh, the video footage of Star with Anita and David is breaking my heart. What a hugely sad set of circumstances this whole mess is. Hearing him speak is just so upsetting.

I know there are mixed views but I agree with both verdicts, whilst also feeling sad for FS that her life became this mess. FS verdict was necessary for her to realise the part she played in her daughter's death, in my opinion. Of course, I respect that not every one thinks the same way and that is totally fine.

Do we think they agreed on the verdicts yesterday and decided to sleep on it and take a final vote this morning? That's what I took from how quick it came this morning.

elikayute

Chatty Member
I think the public needs more information about emergency court orders where there’s bruising like this. Same with Arthur. That is horrendous.

elikayute

Chatty Member
Bloody hell someone’s posted a picture of their feet in a star patterned pair of slippers now. Where will this end. I bet they stink 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

All_ears33

My friend works in Bradford near the courts and it looks like David is making a statement to the press outside I’m waiting for the lunchtime news…
I think the right verdict has been reached and I cried so many tears for a little girl I never met. I’m glad the trial has finished and pray the right sentences are delivered tomorrow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
DCI Mark Smith made a statement outside the court. The family welcome the verdicts and ask for privacy.
See this doesn't compute with me. You can't ask for Privacy having already done an interview with Sky and posted on a site with 20,000 + members. If you want privacy, you take your family and go away.

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Did SB really think she could get away with speaking so casually about Star not breathing/being floppy/requiring CPR, then pull off the whole “I’ll give her my heart, I’ll give her by blood” charade at the hospital? Number one actress she is not.

kabukigirl

I have followed this thread and read the trial updates everyday - I work in children’s social care so am semi accustomed to hearing about horrible things, neglect / abuse etc and I have a 22mth old daughter so this case has resonated with me somewhat more than things usually do.
I also felt sympathy for FS, but after seeing the picture of the bruise to Star’s cheek all I can say is WTF - HOW could she believe these were accidental and why the hell didn’t CSC act??. I am glad she has been found guilty, whereas before I wasn’t so sure about this verdict for her. Absolutely shocked by the pic

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
glad to see people are finally waking upto to FS after seeing the pictures. it was a tad nauseating to hear everyone feeling so sorry for her. lets hope she never becomes a mother again.
It’s nothing to do with ‘waking up’, more to do with being open to change your mind as new information becomes available. People’s views on FS were perfectly valid based on the information we all had to go off.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Another example of the incompetence of SS. Anyone who’s ever had dealings with them will tell you how fucking useless they are, most people who work with children and young people could write a book about it🙄
In reality they are massively underfunded and underreaourced.
There used to be services you could refer families to which would have offered support but it's all gone.

Instead you've got a social worker with fuck all support, no resources and expected to detect everything. That social worker will also have a massive caseload

It's not a job I'd ever consider doing because they are damned whatever they do or don't do.

Blame needs to lie where it belongs....with the killer .

Sounds like some things were done, on at least one occasion Star was taken to hospital and examined by a doctor, that was at the behest of police and social services. Without a crystal ball they couldn't predict what SB would do.

• Heart
Don’t log on, it’s like a Jeremy Kyle reboot 🤣
I wish I hadn’t! My foster daughter has left with a SW to meet her birth mother for a contact meeting with Santa - Don’t ask! I thought I’d log on for some light relief (or sensible discussion around today’s events) and the first thing I see is some nutter convinced that a cloud is the face of Star. I logged out sharpish… came on here and see posts about Corrine 🙈

I’m not sure I can look back on posts without a 🍷or two. I need to keep a clear head for the fall out I know I have to deal with in a couple of hours 😫

I’m leaving you lovely ladies (and gents if there are any) to it. I’m going for a lie down in a dark room, Jeremy Kyle style 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

catlady29

Chatty Member
I honestly think that social services see a clean and tidy house and wash their hands of the case, tustin had a well kept house and so did FS going by pics of star u can see the background is clean and tidy, why do they seem to think that people who keep clean and tidy houses aren't capable of abusing kids!?!?!?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Even though I have read everyday what was said in court I had no idea the bruising would be so bad. That poor little girl, she must have been in so much pain, it takes a lot to make a cheek bruise like that.
Poor Star and poor family and friends who tried hard to reach her and help.

• Sad

Adcs813

Poor Star looked beaten black and blue in the FB post shown on sky news. It is really hard to think that anyone would see that as accidental bruising 😢
How did social services dismiss those photos??

• Sad
  • Wow