Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question the juryasked on Friday about the phone call to YS makes me think that the Jury are questioning who they actually think was in the room when Star died. I don’t know, since that question I’m worrying they’re still not certain about the final blow or not 🥴

Reactions: 4
The question the juryasked on Friday about the phone call to YS makes me think that the Jury are questioning who they actually think was in the room when Star died. I don’t know, since that question I’m worrying they’re still not certain about the final blow or not 🥴
Why exactly does that worry you?

She obviously has no love for FS the way she thought it was funny her low IQ being brought up she liked that a lot
Her finding it funny just makes her look even more predatory 😷

Reactions: 9
In the summing up the judge said one of the girls that used to babysit (can’t remember which one) said one of the bruises on stars face was in the shape of a hand, I don’t really recall that In the evidence but obviously it must have been said but that’s just made me further raise my eyebrows. I mean, come on.

she apparently was in the process of an autism diagnosis, at the very least her IQ is that of mild learning difficulties so that really needs to be assessed properly. I would have thought. She possibly needs some sort of psychiatric assessment for PTSD if we accept that she was unknowing in this.
Why has all of this not been done yet while she's in prison?

I actually thought when FS said that SB hit her with her right hand while driving she may not know her left and right (I know right hand is possible but I did think she may have just guessed), but then because she was put on the spot she didn’t want to backtrack and look like she was lying again
I thought that too, she may have got right and left wrong. It would've been much easier to backhand her with a left hand

Reactions: 1
In the summing up the judge said one of the girls that used to babysit (can’t remember which one) said one of the bruises on stars face was in the shape of a hand, I don’t really recall that In the evidence but obviously it must have been said but that’s just made me further raise my eyebrows. I mean, come on.
I thought that was not an isolated incident? I read the whole transcript each day and pretty sure that it came up more than once that Star had hand/finger marks on her. One definite one was the slam choking causing finger marks on the neck. The one you are referring to was I think a different time that showed a palm print on her cheek. Poor baby….

Reactions: 3
They need to enrol her on the freedom project, which is a course for victums of DV to help them escape the cycle of abusive relationships, she apparently was in the process of an autism diagnosis, at the very least her IQ is that of mild learning difficulties so that really needs to be assessed properly. I would have thought. She possibly needs some sort of psychiatric assessment for PTSD if we accept that she was unknowing in this.
I don't belive she poses a threat in society, but I think the media portrayal of her will make her life pretty miserable inside or on the outside.
Where did you read that she was under an autism diagnosis? That would be interesting.

Reactions: 8
I have read all the evidence and I believe she is guilty of allowing or causing, it seems on here if you say that it means you haven't read the transcripts each day, or you are doubting she has low IQ, DV or vulnerabilities.
I don’t believe this is true. I’ve stated on here a few times my personal beliefs around Frankie and her involvement and no one has ever accused me of not reading the transcripts, or doubting her diagnosed low IQ. For me, personally, the low IQ actually made me view FS’ situation in a much more sympathetic light, whilst still believing she had a level of involvement; even if she wasn’t aware of that herself.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I find it really difficult to hear people say that Star’s death ‘isn’t enough’ of a punishment for FS 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe this is true. I’ve stated on here a few times my personal beliefs around Frankie and her involvement and no one has ever accused me of not reading the transcripts, or doubting her diagnosed low IQ. For me, personally, the low IQ actually made me view FS’ situation in a much more sympathetic light, whilst still believing she had a level of involvement; even if she wasn’t aware of that herself.
I was responding to someone who said it was clear the only people who thought Frankie was guilty were people who had not bothered to read the transcripts

I interpreted that differently tbf. I saw it as the jury were pretty much decided that FS wasn't in the room but just wanted clarity on the date YS gave her statement so they could be 100%.

Ben isn't actually YS's son though.
No he isn't , I believe he has the same dad as frankie. His mum gave him up to Anita because she didn't want to have a boy she wanted a girl. It was said in the trial a few weeks ago.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I was responding to someone who said it was clear the only people who thought Frankie was guilty were people who had not bothered to read the transcripts
Sorry, when you put “it seems on here” I thought you were referring to this thread.

I thought that was not an isolated incident? I read the whole transcript each day and pretty sure that it came up more than once that Star had hand/finger marks on her. One definite one was the slam choking causing finger marks on the neck. The one you are referring to was I think a different time that showed a palm print on her cheek. Poor baby….
Yeah, I do recall a few incidents in evidence of bruising to the cheek but I must of missed the hand print one because that was news to me during the judges summing up. I’ve just recalled them as circular bruising, but very interesting that there was a hand shaped one.

Yeah, I do recall a few incidents in evidence of bruising to the cheek but I must of missed the hand print one because that was news to me during the judges summing up. I’ve just recalled them as circular bruising, but very interesting that there was a hand shaped one.
Yeah I don’t remember them referring to it as a handprint before the summing up either. It was the one that they said was makeup it right?

Yeah I don’t remember them referring to it as a handprint before the summing up either. It was the one that they said was makeup it right?
I’m not too sure, it’s not very clear to me which incident she was talking about. Do you think it’s because they have the videos and photos of it in the court room? So they’re seeing it in front of them and it’s just not been described as that by the witnesses?

Not sure it was the make up one. TBH that baby had bruises all the time, the jury have the photos with dates on them for all these bruises, we don’t, so it’s very difficult to know who is referring to which bruise or keep a timeline. The one that really shocked me was the description of the photo of Star being bathed by FS. That baby was covered in bruises as there was a long list of bruises given in court from head to ankles. Face, shoulder, legs, back …..Tragic.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.