Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not currently on Facebook but someone said about FS facebook, is this still open and for those who looked at it what impression did it have?

But how the hell did social services not intervene if the photo clearly showed a handprint bruise. I don’t get it. I don’t buy that they manipulated SS. It’s SS‘s job to protect children. Child abusers are highly likely to be manipulative. Identifying and overcoming protestations of manipulative parents must be a big part of the job.

Reactions: 19
I am not currently on Facebook but someone said about FS facebook, is this still open and for those who looked at it what impression did it have?
It’s still open. The comments on her posts have been hijacked by people spouting abuse. She has pictures of Star with SB up if you scroll back and one of the last posts she made was one of those quiz things saying “You’ll Have a Baby Boy” just a few days before Star was killed.

But how the hell did social services not intervene if the photo clearly showed a handprint bruise. I don’t get it. I don’t buy that they manipulated SS. It’s SS‘s job to protect children. Child abusers are highly likely to be manipulative. Identifying and overcoming protestations of manipulative parents must be a big part of the job.
SS have a lot to answer for imo. I hope there is an inquiry into their failings.

Reactions: 18
Hello, I am new here and didn't want to jump in without saying so as I can tell this is an established, well contributed to, thread. I have a social work/family therapy/clinical psychology background so, in particular, I have been watching FS reactions in court with interest. I am not married to my hypothesis but I don't believe she is guilty of these charges. Is it true she has already plead guilty to 8 charges of cruelty so far?

I wrote a (what I thought was a proportionate and balanced) comment on the TE page about FS and the lack of evidence against her for murder/manslaughter/CorA Death and was insulted by the 'let them swing' brigade. AKA the 'could of' lot. Not many grasp criminal law on there do they? Just wanted to say it is reassuring to read how firmly posters here grasp ACE's, grooming, DV, intergenerational patterns and...Dave 😂 Nice to 'meet' you all.
It’s nice to meet you too. The ‘let Them swing’ brigade does my head in. I feel like I must have read a different trial. They cherry pick ‘evidence’ for confirmation bias. IMHO.

It’s still open and there was one post that aged terribly
oh god 🙈😭

Yeah apparently warm, clean tidy homes mean there is no child abuse going on. The same in Arthur’s case. Tidy freaks don’t hit their kids according to SS 🤔🤨

Reactions: 16
Ok I think I might get booted off this thread because I’ve made three posts and they have all been questions of things that I have missed 🙈 let me just say that I have followed the trial scripts every night up until maybe day two of FS’s questioning. I have also been trying to keep on top of these threads as well. Up until my husband asked if I had fallen out with him because every night, once the kids are in bed, my face has been stuck in my phone and I realised I had to back off a bit 😬

So my question is, was anything more ever said about FS sanitary towel? Was it found in the bathroom? If not, then her story is out the window. Also, the fact that berry single time she was questioned, even by paramedics and nurse etc, she mentioned that SB was making coffee. The fact that she repeated that line over and over, and not just that she had been in the kitchen, makes me thing that she was told to say that and it was completely scripted.

Sorry I have so much to say about this but I know I am so behind and will probably be repeating what’s been gone over 100 times!

I think the Arthur case showed pretty clearly that SS can indeed be easily manipulated. Didn’t they close the case a few weeks before he died saying ‘the boy is happy’. Also, FS kept postponing the visits from SS. Pretty sure it was covered in the trial that both SS and the guy from the housing association had a number of agreed visits cancelled by FS.

Reactions: 8
I have wondered if SS did take into account them being gay and SB a traveller and not wanting to cause offence and believing on face value that the allegation was malicious for the afore mentioned reasons

Reactions: 4
Yeah apparently warm, clean tidy homes mean there is no child abuse going on. The same in Arthur’s case. Tidy freaks don’t hit their kids according to SS 🤔🤨
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!! I looked at those pics and was thinking how my home is so much messier (toys everywhere) and dirtier (crumbs & cobwebs etc) but to think any SW or HV would think a child is safe because their home is clean and that is enough to overlook nasty bruises!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t until the hand shaped bruise came to my attention that I started to wonder what the hell social services were playing at. A hand shaped bruise for goodness sake, major red flag!

Reactions: 11
Can anybody clarify if this was the incident with the hand shaped bruise and falling down the stairs excuse was the one that they were sending photographs of a flight of stairs to a social worker?

Reactions: 1
The second one is almost prothetic. Also says ‘it’
Yeah that’s the one that she said “definitely us” and tagged SB. The person must’ve made their page private or deleted it but someone screenshotted it, I remember seeing it before it disappeared.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s the one that she said “definitely us” and tagged SB. The person must’ve made their page private or deleted it but someone screenshotted it, I remember seeing it before it disappeared.
I am assuming SB deleted her Facebook so we cannot see her reply's? I would think if that's so she probably gave one of her family members the password

Reactions: 1
Ok I think I might get booted off this thread because I’ve made three posts and they have all been questions of things that I have missed 🙈 let me just say that I have followed the trial scripts every night up until maybe day two of FS’s questioning. I have also been trying to keep on top of these threads as well. Up until my husband asked if I had fallen out with him because every night, once the kids are in bed, my face has been stuck in my phone and I realised I had to back off a bit 😬

So my question is, was anything more ever said about FS sanitary towel? Was it found in the bathroom? If not, then her story is out the window. Also, the fact that berry single time she was questioned, even by paramedics and nurse etc, she mentioned that SB was making coffee. The fact that she repeated that line over and over, and not just that she had been in the kitchen, makes me thing that she was told to say that and it was completely scripted.

Sorry I have so much to say about this but I know I am so behind and will probably be repeating what’s been gone over 100 times!
FS maintains that she left her sanitary towel on the floor by the loo. It is quite possible that this was, indeed true and her solicitor clarified that she was given sanitary products in custody.

It is possible that SB cleaned this up after the ambulance arrived. She had gone back into the flat and taken a documented photo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.